4. Kihya Fall's

I woke up laying down on what felt like a rock hard cot; but all the ass I have, it's not that bad. I looked around the room at what appeared to be a hospital but I realized I was only at the nurses office. I got up and looked around to see if anyone was there.

"Hello," I called out.

"You finally woke up," he said exiting the restroom in the office. His boots were both completely wet as if they'd been drowned in water; of course he probably cleaned them from me regurgitating on him. I remembered that much.

"Yea. Yea I'm sorry about earlier. What happened," I apologized. He glared at me uncomfortably before the nurse walked in.

"Ahh Mona how are you? Are you okay," Nurse Love asked coming up to check my temperature.

"Yes ma'am I'm fine I'm just a little light headed," I admitted.

"Well that's okay you know this is your seventh time passing out this year. I've so far gathered that this is from stress, is everything okay at home Claire," she asked.

I would tell my whole story but it'd just be like it is all the time I go back and he beats the shit out of me. Me and Nurse Love are very close she always helps me and is the only female role model I have in my life at the moment. I knew she was serious because whenever she's serious she calls me Claire.

"Yea everything's fine, at home I think it maybe all my school work and friends you know," I lied.

"Okay, well have you been to the doctor yet," she questioned.

"No but I plan on it very soon," I lied again.

"Alright well if you still feel bad you can stay here. And as for you," she motioned towards him.

"Have you got your shoes cleaned boy," she asked him.

"Yes ma'am, I got it all," he he answered politely but with a rude glare.

"Alright," she answered returning the same glare as him. For some reason they both held this uncanny resemblance to each other. They stood staring each other down for whatever felt like a decade before Nurse Love finally said something.

"Now I'll right both of y'all a pass back to class, just give me a second, and I'll be right back."

"What happened," I simply asked.
"Earlier I mean," he glared at me for a few seconds then spoke.

"You threw up on my brand new Tim's the passed out on the floor. Honestly you had your reasons because some nasty ass hoe left blood and shit all over the bathroom floor. But then I carried you to the nurse and I guess you slept it off," he finished.

"Oh," I simply said.

"Yea you might wanna change your clothes to," he said pointing to dress covered in throw up, saying it like a joke.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, and began to walk off.

"I can't even get an agology, I mean you did fuck up my first day, it's the least I deserve," he said.

"After this morning from what I seen you fucked up your own day," I said referring to the fiasco in Mr. Shallard's room, and with that I turned and walked away.

Nurse Love gave me some clothes to change into which were terrible. An extremely oversized gray t-shirt and a pair of size 52 men's jean shorts, which looked like they had been threw hell and back, all while "living through the fire" with Chaka Khan. But at this point I can't even complain.

"Thank you for the clothes Nurse Love," I said coming out of the restroom in honest digust.

"I'm sorry about the fit but there was nothing else we had," she apologized.

"It's ok I'll just go back, besides I'm cleaning I don't want to get my good clothes dirty."

"No Mona you don't need to be in there. Here I'll put you in the system saying that you were here for the remainder of the day, go home and get some rest. And remember to go to the doctors," she said sternly.
Nurse Love was so amazing, what other teacher or adult would just let you leave school.

"Aww thank you so much Nurse Love," I hugged her.

"You welcome child go before I get caught by the Crypt Keeper," she laughed referring to the secretary at our school who acts like she's a principal.

"Thank you again," I said while gathering my things.

"You welcome love, see you later."

I turned on my phone to let Kihya know that I was leaving early.

10 Unread Messages
8 Missed Calls
7 Voice mails

Just as I began to call her she called me.
"Hello."

"Aye I need you to come and get me," she cried.

"Alright but where are you."

"I'm behind the school. Just hurry the fuck up and come and get me," she hang up.

I ran to my car running straight into Tony. "Fuck why now!" I thought to myself.

"Hey beautiful why you in such a rush," he said with his million dollar smile.

"I-I have to go my friend's in trouble," I tried to run. He grabbed me by my arms and held me in place and looked me dead in me eye.

"You talking about Kihya," he asked concerned as if he knew exactly where she was.

"Yes what's wrong," I asked. I knew she was into some deep shit this time, it was just in her nature to continuously fuck up. He let out a large sigh of rage, you could see every single vein pop out of his forehead.

"Fuck," he yelled out, walking off to his car.

"Come with me," he yelled out.

~XO504QVEEN