____

That wasn't what Allegra was expecting. Her eyes were wide as saucers. That means that Antonio is Aurora's son. And Leo is younger than Antonio then, right? Allegra thought.

____

September 1996.

Sergio was late. Extremely late. His assistant called me a few days ago, that the mafia with whom he is dealing is very skeptical about giving him the reinforcement. And this is taking too much time. But that's not what got me mad-

_______

Allegra stopped reading that page cause she felt like it was going to be something cringe. And it was.

___

November 1996.

Today Sergio came back. He told me that he finally got the deal, and his insides are feeling satisfied.
When I told him about the pregnancy, he was so happy that he threw a party.
R
___

Allegra was feeling rather irritated, with the number of parties they've been to. She skipped 2-3 pages and stopped at the page where the date was, highlighted.

____

January 1997.

Sergio brought someone. It was a woman. But she was not brought as a maid or anyone but as a prisoner. He sends regular meals to her. And once, he even brought a doctor to check up on her.

Today, I went to meet her, and her name was Rosa. She looked traumatized. Her eyes were hollow, and her skin pale. I asked her why Sergio brought her here, and she said he was a monster.

Later, when I asked Sergio whom he brought as a prisoner? he sternly banned me from going where she is as if she is mentally unstable and is his enemy that she would feed me lies. This is all so confusing.
O

___

February 1997.

She told me what happened to her. My insides churned when she told me, that Sergio raped her continuously for several months.

At first I refused to believe her. My heart couldn't believe what she told me about. But my mind, believed her at one go.
O
___

Allegra's heart refused to read any further, but her mind told her to do so.

Allegra was stunned. Her body trembled in pain, fear, and anger. How can someone be this cruel? Her tears refused to give her a clear vision.

There is so much hate for rapists in Allegra's heart, as it should. But the hatred for Sergio is unimaginable.

She wants to confirm, was Sergio was the sperm donor of Allegra?

___

March 1997.

Both of us, me and Rosa, gave birth to baby boys. Both of our hearts bloomed and wilt with happiness. Rosa's heart bloomed with happiness for being blessed with a ray of sunshine. But mine wilt with sadness when I realized that I'm carrying a rapist's child.

Sergio got t kno abot my meeting wit, Rosa. He is furius. If anybod is reading this please know that that monster deserves hell. I know someone will read this, and I hope you do justice to me as well as Rosa.
M

_____

It seems like the last paragraph was written in a hurry, as if afraid of being caught? Allegra thought.
She flipped the empty pages and frowned.

"It ends? What happened later?" After flipping half of the book, she came across an ink-filled page.

_

____

____

She named her child Leo. Leonardo. Brave as a lion. As he is. He rebelled against his so-called father, Sergio. He took every hit, every punch in place of his mother. Sergio is getting angrier and angrier day by day. When he found me in the dungeon that day, he brutally abused me.
LIB
_

___

I wasn't able to move or feed my child. Rosa had to become the wet nurse for Antonio for a few months.
RARY
______

______

February 2008.

I got the news that Sergio did it again to Rosa. He raped her again. The worst is, she died.
#$#377

Allegra was confused. What happened? How did it change? Does that mean Antonio is our half-brother? Or is Leo our half-brother? Or am I the dumb one? Allegra thought.

______

•|Happy Reading|•

Happy 70K.

I'm so sorry guyssss, I really tried uploading but I was sooo busy lately. I deeply apologize. I'll try to upload weekly but due to server problem in Wattpad I can't promise. I hope you guys understand. And I have my papers like in a week so yeah pray for me. Byeeee sshhhiittteesssss<333

Anywayyyss, what do you guys think about this chapter? (Probably the first time I've ever asked this! ^_^)