𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐕𝐈

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ ─────

try to be like the turtle
— at ease
in your own shell.

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened the book, bracing myself for what was to come, andddd...

It was a normal looking manga! Woohoo!

Except... on the second page, where it listed the names and pictures of the main characters... my name and face was plastered right on there.

"No way. That's so creepy..." I muttered, staring at my face. "I look hot though."

My eyes travelled down the page, finding that the characters I had previously met were on there too. That jackass Tamura Yui, glaring at me even through the picture.

"I hope you choke." I faintly cursed at his face.

Beside him, Yuri Ayato was sticking his freakishly long tongue out like a panting dog. I let out a noise of distaste. These dudes were not normal.

The boy Yaguchi Kyousuke I had just encountered was, well, adorable. With his side ponytail and twinkly eyes.

Then, there were several empty boxes lined up after them. Six more to be exact. I believe they were the other characters that I was yet to meet.

"There's so many..." I groaned. "I wonder if they're as weird as the ones I've met."

I flipped over to the next page.

There was me again.

This time, I was yawning and checking the alarm clock — but in a really graceful manner somehow. Then there was an exclamation box that said I'm late for school! with me comically gasping.

I knew for a fact that I didn't look like that when it happened to me.

I skipped over a few pages because I got antsy, and I reached the part where my character had run all the way to classroom 2-B.

My person was heavily breathing and everything, but I didn't look nearly as winded as I remembered. When I was about to open the door, Tamura Yui had slammed it open like before.

Hold on... something's different.

We didn't collide and fall onto the floor like before. Instead... when I bumped into Tamura, he stumbled over a bit and shot me a mean look. Afterwards that vile teacher told us to go to our seats.

A heavy huff escaped my lips as I shut the book.

"Well shit. That explains the whole new path thing..." Because I didn't follow this plot! ...Wow. I can't believe I'm beginning to make sense of this insane world.