𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐕

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ ─────

love is a canvas
furnished by nature
and embroidered by
imagination.

𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄

(Y/N)'s POV

"(L/N) (Y/N)?"

"Here sir— miss."

The woman looked up from her computer before sighing and continuing with attendance.

I snickered quietly, quickly making an ugly face at her.

"Kanemoto Ren?"

"Here!"

"Hasegawa Sadao?"

"Here."

"Nakajima Takako?"

"Here, miss."

Unsurprisingly, I soon lost interest in the matter and zoned out.

Anyways, the MANGA! I'm inside that romance manga I clicked on the other night! God, I should have realised earlier... No. This whole thing's really strange, I couldn't have guessed.

Those crazy floating messages that kept popping up -- it seemed like it's either guiding me through this story, showing me information about a character or making a new path... or whatever that was.

Oh right! I should look for the manga that the thingy told me to refer to!

I rummaged through my pockets, searching for some kind of tiny book or something I don't know. I assumed that avatar meant to be me, so it must've been on me somewhere.

"Yuri Ayato?"

"..."

I looked around. Someone was absent? Huh... I wondered how elaborate this storyline was.

"Yuri Ayato? Is Ayato absent?"

A murmur arose. My classmates were looking around, collectively confused.

Knowing what I know now, watching these people was very weird.

These people were probably... extras? And Tamura Yui must be one of the main characters... Wait... Lord have mercy. Was I one of the main characters too?

My train of thought was interrupted by a loud SLAM of the door opening.

I flinched, looking toward the sound, bewildered.

"Good morning!~" A strange voice with broken nuances, came out of nowhere. "Here miss!"

The teacher only just let out a heavy, exasperated sigh — almost as if this was done many times before.