Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)

Start from the beginning

They had a bath together...kartik gave naira a good hot water bath nd she relaxed...her pain vanished...they then dressed each other nd came down...they were all ready to roam around Switzerland...naira wanted to give kartik all the love, for which he craved for since childhood...

NAIRA:(driving the car) So kartik.
...all ready to enjoy...(he nodded happily)...tumhe pta h yaha pr boht sari beautiful sites h visit krne ke liye...mei tumhe sb jagah leke jaungi...

He nodded excitedly nd naira continued driving off to their destination...

(Guys I don't wanna extend it so much...so just assume that they visited many beautiful places nd kartik was happy as it was his first trip...naira didn't left his side even for a while...she wanted to give him all the happiness of this world)

It was 8 pm nd they went to a restaurant to have dinner...kartik told naira what he wanted to eat nd she ordered....

Suddenly a boy of their age came from behind nd hugged naira...
She too hugged him tightly as he was his childhood friend...kartik didn't like this, but kept quiet...
Naira introduced him to Kartik...

NAIRA:(side hugging her friend) Kartik...yeh h mere bachpan ka dost, Rishabh...hum dono boht close friends the, but pdayi ke baad contact lost ho gya, isliye mil nhi paye...

hum dono boht close friends the, but pdayi ke baad contact lost ho gya, isliye mil nhi paye

Aur rishabh...yeh h mera...

She was going to introduce him, but kartik interrupted....

KARTIK:Kartik...naira ka husband...kartik...(with a forceful smile)

He didn't knew why he wanted to break his hands with which he was touching his naira...he felt jealous of him as naira asked him to join them for dinner....

He agreed and sat beside naira...

RISHABH: So kesi ho nairru...tum toh boht badal gyi ho...I mean u look so hott(Smirking at kartik)...
Vese kartik...u r very lucky ki isne tumhe choose kiya...vrna mei toh isse shaadi krke hi rhta...afterall she's too sexy...(kissed her cheeks)

NAIRA:Mera pta nhi, but tu bilkul nhi badla...abhi bhi flirt krne ki habit gyi nhi naa...isliye abhi tk tujhe koi ladki nhi mili shaadi ke liye...