Artemis wore a long black robe, with white hair and pointy ears. And Kalinka Black hair with black lipstick wearing leather pants and leather jacket.

"Well well, if I live and breath Soul King Brook, you have a reputation before you turn skelly." Berry grinned placing his tooth pick in his lips.

"I could say with the newer generation of musicians." Brook said.

"Yeah, your old news, old man. I will surpass your songs and music." Berry Lift his guitar.

Brook took out his guitar. "that was your first mistake Mr. Berry."

"Nah Man, This is your mistake." Berry strung his string as sonic screech boom straight toward the Crew.

The Strawhats crew dodge away from the sonic screech.

"Everyone.... Attack, I will look for the Pirate King who Ruin the Clown reputation." Yzma body begin to Liquified and slosh down into the ground.

"You Heard her ATTACK!!" Kalinka screech.

The kronks brother roared and morphed into animals. Kronk Morphed into an African Elephant Hybrid. Cronk Morphed into an Crocodile Hybrid. And Tronk Morphed into an Hippopotamus Hybrid.

Hardsteady Dig his arm into the ground and formed into an White Rhino hybrid and Charged down.

"Yall this is way too much fun." Tebop laugh and put on purple shade turning into a warthog Hybrid.

Artemis eyes glows and pull her bows and fire her arrows. Kalinka pull her staff and charged down. Berry scream his sonic cries.

Zoro, Sanji, Franky and jinbei Charged down and Clashing the Four hybrid front of them.

Zoro Clashed against Hardsteady bringing his sword front of the horn.

Sanji Jump and Slide Kick against Tebop face.

Franky Get body Slammed by Tronk, tackled down to the ground.

Jinbei took a brace of impact as he grasp into Cronk Jaws.

Kronk trunks find a fountain of water and suck into his trunks.

"WATER BULLET!" Kronk shouts and fired water bullet out of his trunks.

"USOPP WATCH OUT!" Yamato Tackled Usopp into the ground as the ground explode from the impact.

"Heh, thanks for the save Yamato." Usopp smiles.

"Come on we need our best Sniper." Yamato got up and start to morph her Wolf form.

"Okuchi no Makami" Yamato cried out.

Yamato look down at Usopp which she was bigger. Her Snouth clamps into Usopp back and flip him over onto her back.

"Carrot Get on." Her voice deepen as Carrot knods and got ontop of Yamato wolf back. Yamato Howl and bolts down.

"Kronk She has a mythical Ice Wolf devil fruit, don't let her use her jce attack ." Artemis said as she fire Arrows.

"Ah, got it Art, don't let Big bad wolf be huffing and puffin." Kronk said. Break into the ground and break a large chunk and chucked at the trio.

Yamato blasted Ray of ice onto the larged chunk ground. As Carrot fire a static shock from her claws breaking it apart.

"Nice say you two!" Usopp cheered as he pulled out his slingshot and pull out few pop greens.

"Let See if he like his Green. VENUS TRAP!" Usopp pulled onto his slingshot and fire couple Green straight into Kronks.

But kronk swipe it across the pop green. But only to explode and giant venus fly trap sprouts. It vines ensnare around Kronk arms.

"Ah man.... well lucky I have lunch." Kronk munch down on them

Artemis sighs and glares at Kronk. "Scratch that Focus of God Usopp and Yamato."

Nami dodge down as Kalinka swung low. Soon Nami got up but only to get strikes straight into her Stomach.

Nami coughed heavily and skidded down to the ground.

"Aww is the Sweet little girl from a Tangerine grove too much for her." Kalinka mocks.

Nami coughs up blood and struggle to get up. "No.... I'm not Little any more." She growled.

Nami break her clima staff and form into cross.

"Clima Tact 2. HEAT Wave." Nami shouts raising her metal cross. And slash down with of hot wave slash straight across.

As the hot wave slash down at Kalinka. But she place her hand front of Wave as her palm begin to Absorb it.

"Do you Think a simple Heat will hurt me?" Kalinka asked.

Nami stared at her, all confused and shocked.

Kalinka smirks as she spin her staff creating hot and cold temperatures. 

"TORNADO BLAST!" Kalinka shouts as pushed the staff front of her. As a funnel of hot and cold air blast straight into Nami. She quickly dodged but the heat burn across her arm and shoulder.

Nami scream from the pain and dropped to the ground. She look at Kalinka who swayed and walked toward her.

"Your not the only one who controls the temperature by her hands, I have the Temp Temp fruit, controlling any temperature." Kalinka smirks and hold her staff.

Nami growls and get up and ready her selfs. "Doesn't matter, I will beat you.... ZEUS LET GO!"

A puff of cloud with a small hat appear.

"Huh.... oh Nami Yawns I had a great nap." Zeus smiles.

"Yes yes, now Zeus less talking and more shocking, I need your help please." Nami plead.

"All alright who are we facing... is it big mom.." Zeus whimpers.

"Nooo, it me who has temperature devil fruit." Nami said as she show Zeus.

"Ahhh... oh boy... well let work together." Zeus said.

"Right... let do this." Nami said.

"Doesn't matter if you brought a plant you won't win." Kalinka said.

"That is what you are wrong." Nami ready herself as Zeus and her charged at her.