Chapter 16

The Sub soon break into the surface of the water. A periscope slide up from the sub surface. It was twisting to see, eyeing around their surroundings.

"Hmmmmmmm, aha, I see the sunny, it in docked." Sanji said. Pulling up the handle bar.

"Good, we be there soon." Nami said.

Usopp and brook moves the sub towards the sunny. As the sunny side dock system open up. Two mechanical arms latch between the sub and hauled inside.

The four feel the vibration inside the sub. After hearing a hissing noise and braking.

"Alright let move you three!" Nami Commanded.

All the three males head towards the latched door. Brook and Usopp open the latch, and push the door open. Their heads pop up, only to get bites by their cheeks.

"Gara-Chu~."

"Aahhhhh!! Carrot!." Usopp yelps.

"Gara-ow!" Carrot yelp.

"Yohohohoho, sorry Carrot, I wish i have cheek yet I do have Cheek bones, Yohohoho." Brook laughs.

Carrot pouts cutely, rubbing her mouth in soreness. Soon Nami and Sanji got out from the sub.

"CARROT YOUR HERE!? How are you here?" Nami question.

"After wano where my tribe leave back to Zou I kinda.... stayed at the sunny... heh sorry..." Carrot smiles.

"It doesn't matter, we glad you're with us." Nami hugs carrot close.

"But am I a strawhat member?" Carrot asked.

"Carrot.... you always been a strawhat member, I think Luffy accepted you anyways." Nami said, Carrot eyes tears up and hugs Nami closer. And biting her cheeks.

"Wait Carrot do you know about Luffy Situation?" Sanji asked.

Carrot knodded her head. "Of course, Yamato Show and explain from her logs. Can't wait to see Baby Luffy." She gleed.

"Quick, they are waiting for us at the castle." Carrot said pulling Sanji and Usopp arms.

Carrot leads the four out of the sunny. In the Sorbet kingdom. As an Large stone Castle sitting on top of a cliff. Standing front of path was a large town. But what they saw was an run down, abandon place.

"What happen here?" Sanji said lighting a cigarette stick.

"Thats.... something I can't explain but only the queen will." Carrot said with her ears lower down.

After passing the town, they continued traveling through the path. They reach top of the hill. Seeing past vegation and old battlefields.

But the estate of the castle all looking aged and ruin. Cracks can be seen, even the tidiness was never clean or operated.

The group stopped at  front, larged iron wooden doors open up. Inside the shadows, emerged.

"SUUUPPERR~ Glad you guys can make it." Franky said.

"Franky glad to see a friendly place, even it's a ghost town." Usopp said.

"Just don't mention Ghost or Thriller Bark." Nami said.

"Why what happen?" Carrot tilts her head.

"Long story Short, it was an horror island ship." Sanji said, wrapping his arms around Nami.

Carrot look at Sanji then Nami, then Sanji arms around her stomach. " Eeeeeehhhhhhhhh, since when you too became a couple?" Carrot was shock.

"During our mission in the Submarine." Sanji said.

"Suupper Congratulations on the new couple. Come on everyone Is waiting for us." Franky said opening the door more, leading his friends inside.

"Jeez, even this place is much more run down then the outside and the town. " Usopp said.

"Yeah the kingdom was abandon, all of it residents just left except for one that is." Franky said.

"You that?" Nami asked.

Franky smirked and open a large door. "Queen Dowager Conney, or you know her as Jewelry Bonney." Franky open the door. Inside was a fireplace, two curve lounge couch, a coffe table and old painting that are rip, even the drapes and curtain are dusty and torn up.

But inside was Jinbei, Yamato, and an elderly woman with a larged fur coat handing out tea.

"Ah is that everyone?" Conney said.

"No... we are missing Zoro, Robin, and chopper and Hancock and Luffy... you think they show?" Usopp said.

"I hope so, I send out a message they should received it?" Brook said.

"Don't worry, they will show, I got a feeling." Nami said.

"Hmmm, how is it that I lose to you, and yet your not all here?" Conney said staring at them.

"Becuase we do it style." Franky smiles giving her a thumps up.

"Er-right...can't believe I loose, then again i just merely failed to win." Conney said sticking her tongue out.

Till they hear loud caws and fluttering nice echoing outside. Eveyone head turn towards the door. Hearing an arguing commotion, footstep echoes.

"How many times I have to tell you woman, STOP HUGGING ME!?!?" Zoro shouts as he open the door.

Zoro stops and look at everyone. He was holding Baby human Chopper, Robin hugging Zoro. And Hancock carrying Baby Luffy.

"Ughhhh.... Hi." Zoro waves.

"Hey Zoro? Where Chopper?" Usopp asked.

Zoro hold Baby Chopper by his arms and lift him up.

"This is Chopper he just human but he has antlers." Zoro said taking his cap off showing his light brunette hair with the small cute antlers.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!" Everyone shocked, and screams.