Chapters 10

*KA-CHLANK*

"Reyliegh, That you?... did rock came back.... there is so few of us left..." Garp sighs on the other side of the transponder snail.

I took a deep sighs and put my lip front of the speaker.

"No, Garp... it me Boa Hancock" I said.

"Hancock?... what the hell you doing in this frequency?" Garp asked.

"Garp.... this is much more important!" I said

"Oh I bet, your not a warlord, so what is it important?" Garp grunts.

"It Luffy..... I don't know how to explain... but I need your help" i said.

"Where are you?" Garp asked.

"We are at the Sabaody archipelago" I respond.

"....................... alright, I be there soon, Garp out"

*KA-CHLANK*

I lower my hand and put down the snail. I turn my head to see Perona playing peek-a-boo with her ghost abilities. Luffy laughs with his cute baby laughter.

I took a sigh as shakky was brewing tea.

"You know Hancock......I know your stress, maybe keep something of your mind in the meantime" Shakky said a she light another cigarette.

"Like what I suppose to do?" I said.

Shakky blew some smokes, and went down to her cabinets. She pulls out ball of yarn and strings, with needles and holders.

"Well, let make some Clothes for Luffy" Shakky said.

I blinks and look at Shakky, as she smile pleasingly. Soon Perona walked over to us, carrying Luffy in her arms.

"Oh this should be amazing, he going be so cute, with the clothes we make" Perona smiles.

"Get ready you too, I'm teaching you the way of Knitting" Shakky said.

Me, and Perona grab out knitting tool kits. We follow Shakky instructions on our knitting. Perona sticking her tongue, knitting furiously on her craft.

"Annnnnndddd, down.... ta-da" Perona shows us a baby onesie with color purple with a black spider.

Shakky blew smokes and look impress. "That.... cute I guess, try to see if it fit Luffy"

" kay, come here little Luffy" Perona grab Luffy and put on the baby clothes.

"Aww he look so adorable, look at him" Perona hold him up as shakky and I see the cute eye of Luffy, staring at us.

"Alright ghost girl, hand my Luffy back, I made mine" I said as Perona pouts angrily, handing luffy back to me.

I cooed at Luffy as he babbles at me, I smiles and take the onisee out of him. Then I put him my own, which was yellow color and purple pattern with a snake wrapped around. I put the onisee onto Luffy body. I smiles and kiss his cheek as his baby hand grab few my hair strands.

Till we hear a door knobs turn and open up. Our head shoot up and stare down.

"You know Dad, you sure you want to co-" Mihawk look at the three woman"

"Yeah I be-" Reyliegh look at them.

"Um Father is this what you call a woman intuation?" Mihawk said.

"No.... this is something, ladies it just us" Reyliegh said.

"We know dear, we just making baby clothes for Luffy, your once protégé" Shakly said.

"Oh.... I know he a baby but don't you think you over doing it?" Reyliegh asked.

"No" the three of said in unison.

"Right then..." Reyliegh said in defeat.

"Mihawk, now I want a child" Perona said straight forward.

I chuckled and cradled Luffy in my arms. As Mihawk glares at me but I contiue laugh at the amusement.

Until a door knock harder. The 5 of us turn our head toward the door.

"Hey, it only us... did we invite someone?" Perona asked.

"I go check" Reyliegh said. As he got up and walked toward the door. He open the door, we tried to look behind his back. Only we see a cloak figure.

"It just me" the cloak figure said. Reyliegh sigh and move aside. The figure walked past Reyliegh, as he close the door behind the figure.

"Where is he?" The figure said in more dominating tone.

"Who he?" I said standing up, facing the figure.

The figure pull the hood, revealing Garp. I was shocked that he arrived so quickly.

"Now where is Luffy? Hancock is he safe? Is he hurt?" He look at me.

"Yes, he fine, I made sure he not hurt, not on my watch" I said, giving him a smiles, while holding Luffy.

"Oh is that my Great grandson, awe so adorable" Garp said picking up Luffy not realizing it him.

"Grandfather.... it Luffy" I said.

"Luffy Jr. Huh hoping he name him after his brother or me but I still got years to live" Garp laugh.

I sighs but grab hold of Garp arm. He look at him while holding Luffy up in the air.

"It Luffy grandfather.... it him, not our child... yet but it him" I said pointing the faint, tiny but clear scar below his eyes.

Garp blinks and dropped his mouth. His body shock and frozed. Still holding Luffy. Trying not to dropped him.

"I'm sorry..... BUT WHAT!?!" Garp shouts.

Till Luffy start to cry loudly.