Chapter 12

"Ugghhhhh my head....."

"Shhh, shhhhh, Sanji, it ok you just hit your head"

Sanji regains conscious, he slowly open his eyes. Through his vision, he saw Nami, she look at her in a worried look. As she place Sanji head ontop of her lap, holding a cold towel. Sanji sighs in delight, sadly he couldn't nosebleed in sight of goddess.

"N-nami... W-what happen" Sanji groan as he sat up. Rubbing back of his head.

"We hit a stream current, Sanji it wasn't your fault, you did what you could. Brook and Usopp will take a look on the submarine" Nami explain.

"Wait... they're outside?" Sanji asked.

"Yes, that not all, after being drag by the current, we hit a Underwater cave." Nami said.

"Hey Guys, you should take a look, me and Brook found something" Nami and Sanji look at transponder snail.

Nami pick up the call. "We head out quick" Nami hang it up.

"I'm guessing we should head outside" Sanji said. As Nami knodded her head. they both leave from the bunk room. They walked toward the latch and open up. A rush of Cold air past by them.

"Wow.... damn what a huge cave" Sanji said, quickly lighting a cigarette.

"GUYS!!"

They turn their head to see Brook and Usoop running toward them.

"Brook!, Ussop!, what you guys find" Nami shouts.

"Something big..... something exordinary" Brook pants.

Nami and Sanji Leap down from the latch and landed onto the ground. Brook and Usopp lead them down the cave.

After through the cave and bioluminescent algae lighting the crew surroundings.

"You know... I could make this?" Usopp said as he collect few algae and put into his satchel.

"Heh you know maybe you......." Sanji stop midsentence. His mouth dropped, his cigarette fall off his mouth.

"Sanji?... you ok?" Nami said, wrapping her arms around his.

But Sanji dropped to his knees. His friend all jump and check to see if he was ok.

"The......The.... All.... Blue...." Sanji gasp.

They look at confusedly. As they turn their head toward the direction from Sanji. Their eyes widen, as they look at the opening of water, under was bioluminescent algae and coral with fish from different species from different sea swim like traffic.

"I-it... really real... it just under.... where are we exactly?" Sanji said.

"Come,  we show you" Brook said. Sanji got up, They soon follow brook.

All 4 of them stop and face a large Red Poneglyph. With scripture and drawings, but one large chunks was missing on it bottom corner.

"Guys we need some picture for Robin, maybe she can read them" Nami said.

Usopp and brook grab couple snail and took some photos. Usopp grab some sheet of paper and crayon and place over and rubbing over the scripture.

"You think she tell us what this place is?" Brook said.

"Maybe, I would like to know why there a Poneglyph here" Nami said.

As they were discussing, couple of frabic of clothes dropped into the ground. They turn their head to see Sanji stripping his clothes off, all the only thing he have one was his boxers.