✧Christmas Special✧

Start from the beginning

I chase him to the other cabin that Tommy, Shroud and Techno are sharing feeling my necklace hit my chest with every step. Michael wanted us here for Christmas morning so Tubbo and Ranboo lent us the empty cabins in Snowchester to sleep in. There was not enough space in the house for us all to fit. It was going to be a family Christmas this year, everybody was coming. 

Michael pulls open the door, standing on his toes to reach the doorknob, and runs inside the cabin. I chuckle to myself and follow him. I arrive at Tommy's room just in time to see him shit himself as Michael launches himself onto the bed. 

Shroud, who was sleeping in Tommy's arms, joins in and they bounce around on the bed screaming "Christmas!" and "presents!". I laugh as Tommy looks at me unable to wipe his surprised expression from his face. He looked like a stunned mullet. 

"LET'S GET TECHNO!" Michael yells. 
"YEAH!" Shroud yells back with equal enthusiasm. They leap off the bed and sprint past me and down the hall to Techno's room. 

"What the fuck," Tommy exclaims running a hand through his unruly blond hair. He'd let it grow long and his white streaks from his resurrection were as prominent as ever. I laugh at his immediate reflex to cuss and take the hair tie from my wrist and hold it out for him.

"Merry Christmas Tommy," he grumbles the greeting back and takes the hair tie and pulls the lower half of his hair into a stubby ponytail.  

"Were you tortured as well?" Tommy yawns and stretches his arms above his head. I hear yells down the hallway indicating that Michael and Shroud were jumping on Techno's bed. 

"Mhm, I was," I hum and watch as Shroud and Michael drag Techno down the hallway by his arms. They pull with all their might but Techno doesn't go faster than a meandering pace. The two were overexcited and it showed. 

"Merry Christmas Techno," he mumbles back but I don't understand any of it which makes me laugh again. 

"Clearly, none of us is a match for a bunch of five-year-olds," I snigger and Shroud and Michael run past and start jumping on Tommy's bed again. 

"Well except for you apparently," Tommy drones noting my slight more alive expression. 
"Not by much-"

"Y/N Y/N LET'S GO TO THE HOUSE FOR PRESENTS NOW!" the boys run over and start dragging me by the arms. Unlike Techno, I cave and follow them out the door. 

I walk behind them as they run in crazy patterns through the snow yelling at one another. If we were in town, I'm sure the whole neighbourhood would be awake. We move past the podium and the vault and Tubbo's factory back to the house. 

I enter the house behind the boys and hang my cloak on one of the hooks mounted to the wall. I see Ranboo talking to a sleepy Dream in the kitchen and I smirk as I spot Tubbo staring at Michael sternly with his arms crossed. Michael and Shroud stand side by side guiltily looking at their toes. 

"You're lucky Y/N was nice enough to wake up and look after you rascals! What would have happened if you slipped on the ice and hurt yourself?" Tubbo scolds and shakes his head. 

"But rascals have the most fun!" I sweep Michael from where he was in front of Tubbo into my arms. He squeals and snorts as I swing him around. I feel a familiar tug on my leg and Shroud uses his spider legs to climb up and cling onto my right arm like a monkey on his mother's back.

"Can we do presents now?" Shroud asks me politely. Tubbo can't keep his straight face and tries to hide it under his unruly fringe as he walks off to join Ranboo in the kitchen. 

"Well, we have to wait for Tommy and Techno so they don't miss out," I tell them and slip a little warning into my tone. I put a giggling Michael down and Shroud drops to the ground from my arm. They run over to the Christmas tree that Ranboo, Tubbo and Michael had decorated and started shaking presents trying to work out what's in them.