Chapter 29

Warning this chapter mentions rape

11.10.2020

"I haven't told anyone this..And Namjoon thinks I just had enough but about a week after that Giyeon called me to his house I went there and he told me to get in his car said we were going for dinner he had a big smile on his face and I agreed and got in the car"

"We stopped outside this warehouse and Giyeon took my phone took me inside, there were about 4 girls in there they were in their underwear and they looked no older than me some of them looked younger than that".

Jimin hadn't looked at Taehyung since he had started, now his eyes were watering just remembering what Giyeon did to those girls was traumatising.

"I knew they were all underage. He tied me to a pole and long story short he raped the girls and then we left I was a mess having seen and heard those girls scream and cry for help"

A tear slipped and Jimin wiped it, Taehyung reached for his hand and held it "I went to the police the next day and told them Giyeon was abusing me".

"We went through a long process of court and he got arrested, I didn't say anything about the girls to the court because I was scared but I felt so bad for them and I wanted to at least get him locked up for what he did to them"

"In April he was arrested and after that my parents started acting weird and when I started my first year here they kicked me out I was confused but they told it was because of what I had done"

"Because what happened with Giyeon and said that I was a disgrace, Jeongguk, Namjoon and I started the same year and because I don't have a job they paid for anything I needed"

"I wanted to get a job but mentally I wasn't ready I was still a mess because of what Giyeon had done to those girls, some days I'd literally hear them screaming in my head telling me I was selfish"

"I went to the police and asked them what would happen if someone who witnessed rape told them about it without the person that was raped, they said they couldn't do anything without the victim".

"I had no way of finding them, I went through Giyeon social accounts but he wasn't following them the police had his phone so I had no way of getting in contact with the victims"

Jimin wiped his tears and looked over at Taehyung "I'm scared, I really am Taehyung, I want to date you and be your boyfriend but what if something goes wrong? What if you change? What if I change?" Jimin asked.

"I don't want to get jealous when you're not mine but I don't want to be scared of something going wrong because you are mine, I know I'm older now and you're not 4 years older than me but Giyeon was so good to me the first few months".

"And then in a blink of an eye he changed and became a monster".

"Jimin, whatever you want I'm happy to do, if you're not ready to date and you want me to wait I will, if you just don't want to date but you want everything that comes with dating then we can do that too" Taehyung told.

"But that's not fair to you" Jimin said "how about this...we can tell our friends and then if anything goes wrong we tell them, at least one of them is bound to want to get the police involved" Taehyung suggested

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked "I mean if either of us starts to change in a really negative way, then if you don't want to tell the police you have to one of you're friends" the younger explained.

"Neither of us knows what we'll be like tomorrow or next week or next year we may stay with one another even if it hurts because we like each other but that's not healthy, it would be very weird if all 5 our friends changed enough that they would want us to keep hurting" Taehyung rationalized.

"That makes sense" Jimin nodded "so let's do that yeah?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

That was the first promise they made.
The first of many more.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 29༶•┈⛧┈♛

Now you know what happened between Giyeon and Jimin.

The next three final chapters are going to be longer because they're all written about the same day and I didn't want to have 7 chapters on the same day and If I made it 1 would be too long so I made it 3.