Chapter 2

17.5.2020

Of course 30 minutes later and Jimin was tipsy, he'd spent the first 10 minutes looking for Namjoon and Jungkook, he'd found Namjoon and saw him with a boy and they seemed to be flirting so he decided not to interfere.

Jungkook he never found and after 5 minutes he gave up and got a couple drinks hence why he was now a little drunk. It was a little bit of a bad idea, getting up from the stool he was on mumbling something about having to find Jeongguk was the last thing he thought he'd be questioned on.

But he didn't think he would have gotten this drunk and look where he was now.

A stranger standing so close to him talking loudly so Jimin could hear him over the blaring music "Who's Jeongguk? He wouldn't happen to be your boyfriend would he?" The guys asked.

And Jimin couldn't help the sigh he wanted to release who did this guy think he was getting so close "what if he is?" Jimin snorted "then that would mean I wouldn't be able to get a bit of that ass" the guy even winked and Jimin almost vomited.

"I don't bottom so how about you just fuck off" the fuck off may have been a bit unnecessary since the guy's face immediately dropped when Jimin had he didn't bottom "ah sorry" then he was gone and Jimin was rolling his eyes.

What could he say? It was expected of people to have nasty approaches at parties.

-°Now back to finding Jeongguk°-
he looked around not really expecting to see Jeongguk but to his surprise he saw the younger, he grinned instantly making his way over to Jeongguk.

Or the person that he thought was Jeongguk, they had the same shirt and trousers well it looked like it from the back, the guy was standing with a couple of people.

But that didn't stop Jimin from placing an arm on one of the guy's shoulders and resting his head on the other shoulder "I found you Gukkie" Jimin giggled "uhh" did Jeongguk always sound like that?

Jimin barely heard the two guys that had been talking to “Jeongguk” say something along the line of 'we'll be back' and then the guy was pushing Jimin off and turning around letting Jimin get a good look at his handsome face.

"Oh.. You're not Jeongguk" Jimin muttered "that's right I'm Seokjin..." he introduced himself "ahh how nice, well I'm sorry for leaning on you I thought you were someone else" Jimin looked around hoping that this time he'd really see Jeongguk.

"It's fine" then Seokjin walked away and Jimin thought that would have been the last time he spoke to a stranger but nope.

Barely a minute later when he'd walked off he bumped into someone and instead of the two just falling and getting up or just bumping to each other.

They stumbled into 2 people and got pushed against the wall, -°How Ironic°- he thought leaning back and of course the guys had to be fucking good looking.

"I'm sorry" Jimin muttered "you should be my back hit the wall pretty hard" the guy muttered pushing Jimin away "maybe you shouldn't have tried to help me" Jimin frowned not liking how hard he was pushed "thank you is what you should be saying" the guy rolled his eyes.

"For a handsome face like yours you sure do have a rotten personality" Jimin huffed and only then did the guys look at his face and get a proper look and damn did Jimin look like fucking snack, the guy just stared for a moment and Jimin stared back feeling a little confused.

Sensing that the guy wasn't going to say anything Jimin turned to leave only to have his hand grabbed he was a little shocked by how gentle the touch was "I..well.. Damn you are really pretty" Jimin had to blink a couple times to make sure it was the same guy in front of him.

"I don't want to have sex thanks" he hoped that would get the same response from the first guy he'd bumped into but instead this guy only smiled "I'm not looking for sex, my name is Taehyung" he introduced.

"Jimin" Jimin responded "do you want a drink we could just talk" Taehyung asked and Jimin wasn't sure, he had already had a little bit to drink and Taehyung looked like he'd had something to drink to, but Instead of going with his gut he nodded his head.

And that is how the two ended up on the couch giggling at some dumb ass joke Taehyung had made about a horse and a bar.

Taehyung couldn't ignore the way he left when Jimin leaned into his space, laughing his head off.

Sure he hadn't been looking for sex but that didn't mean he didn't like the way Jimin was leaning into him and didn't want Jimin to be closer.

When Jimin finally calmed down a little he moved out of Taehyung space and looked up at the younger to catch Taehyung staring at him.

"What?" He asked feeling a little breathlessly with Taehyung intense gaze on him, Jimin's cheeks were flushed red, both from embarrassment and the alcohol.

They weren't that far apart, If Taehyung leaned in fast enough Jimin wouldn't see it coming until their lips had already touched but Taehyung didn't want to kiss him without having the older somewhat want it.

So he leaned in a little and Jimin just stared at him "can I kiss you?" He barely whispered it somewhat worried that Jimin would shake his head.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 2 ༶•┈⛧┈♛
If you guys like Yoonkook then feel free to check out Their Love Story!