Chapter 15

Before you start reading I want to quickly apologize because I added two important things to chapters 10 and 11, you don't have to read the chapters again but if you want a better understanding I recommend reading the messages between Jimin and his mother that I put in them!

Again I'm really sorry I thought I had added them but clearly not, if anything in the story doesn't make sense please just let me know.

2.7.2020

"Wow, I knew you didn't like me but I didn't think you didn't like Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin" Taehyung muttered "it's not like I hate you guys...I just...it's like going out" Jimin paused.

Then he sighed "I like going out but I don't do it because I often feel uncomfortable, I like having people that I trust, I like making new friends but it makes me uncomfortable".

"So you better be happy I'm letting you be my friend and don't fuck up" Jimin nudged -°Don't hurt me°-.

"Oh so you can touch me but when I touch you, you act like I've burnt you" Taehyung raised an eyebrow even though Jimin could tell from his tone that he was joking he wanted to trust Taehyung and maybe he was doing too much.

But you only live once.

"Of course I can, I know I won't hurt you, you can't promise me that" he whispered and of course Taehyung heard him "what do you mean?" He asked taking Jimin's words seriously.

"I-" Jimin stopped himself when he noticed Jeongguk walking over to the two "never mind..I...just forget it" his words were rushed and he didn't miss the weird look that Taehyung gave him before his eyes shifted to Jeongguk.

"Sorry Jimin I was going to tell you we were going to stay for an hour but I knew you'd probably change your mind, Seokjin should be here soon and there are only 40 minutes left so I hope you don't mind" Jeongguk looked a little guilty.

"You should be sorry" Jimin huffed "what were you guys talking about anyways, I thought you didn't like Taehyung" Jeongguk looked between them.

"Ouch Taehyung rubbed his chest acting as though Jeongguk's words hurt him "I don't like much these days" Jimin tolled his eyes "as long as you stay liking Namjoon and I, I don't care" Jeongguk grinned.

"Mmh just stay the way you are and I'll stay liking you" Jimin assured "aww.. I really wanna hug you right now Jimin" Jeongguk pouted "fuck off" Jimin rolled his eyes playful.

"One day Jeongguk, one day I'll give you the best hug of your life just like before" Jimin guaranteed and Jeongguk smiled "One day" he nodded.

"I feel so awkward right now..." Taehyung murmured "I literally forgot about you" Jimin responded Taehyung didn't get a chance to respond as Jeongguk spoke first.

"I'm gonna go, guys please don't fight, like you did a couple of weeks ago.." Then he was off leaving the two boys to process what he'd just said.

"Anyways you got any plans for the weekend?" Taehyung asked "I'm not hanging out with you" Jimin shut him down before he could ask, being alone with Taehyung was too much.

Here with Jeongguk and Namjoon in the same room he knew he was safe but without them... Alone with Taehyung...what if Taehyung wasn't actually that nice.

"Good to know" Taehyung whispered "I just I'd let you know before you asked..we literally just became friends let's take this slow, we can see each other sat at lunchtime, we don't need to see each other on the weekends too" Jimin explained.

"I'll try to keep that in mind" Taehyung assured.

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧

Jimin was sure the others had planned this, there was no way he was coincidentally sitting next to Taehyung.

Like out of the 6 people he could have sat next to he ended up sitting next to Taehyung, when they arrived at the cinema the group finally told Jimin what they were watching which was Hugo.

Jimin's all-time favourite movie.

With how into the movie he barely remembered Taehyung who was sitting right next to him, the only times Jimin noticed him was when Taehyung's leg touched his.

Jimin forced himself to brush it off and focus on the movie. And by the time it was done he felt 10 times better than when he walked in.

"That was fucking iconic, literally leJindary!" He smiled and that was how he ended his night, perfectly.

But that was only the calm before the storm

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 15༶•┈⛧┈♛

In the next chapter there is going to be a part where the characters mention blocking sslomeone I checked and I know in real life it doesn't work as I've written it but for the sake of the story please just go along with it! :-)

Thank you