Chapter 5

20.5.2020

Jeongguk spat out his drink straight onto his food while Namjoon literally choked.

"What the fuck that's so gross" Jimin frowned patting Namjoon's back until he calmed down "no way!" Jeongguk ignored Jimin's judgemental stare.

"Which one, point to him" Namjoon said "that one" Jimin point over at Taehyung who seemed to now be looking straight at him.

"No fucking way!! You slept with the Kim Taehyung?! Wait... And he bottomed for you?!" Jeongguk was trying so hard to hide his excitement.

"Yes, what's the point?" Jimin frowned "Taehyung is literally the rich popular boy of our school, he's is known for being a top for guys or being with girls how did you not know that?" Namjoon asked.

"Well no one told me that" Jimin rolled his eyes why were his friends being so dramatic, so what if Taehyung was pretty much a god in their school Jimin didn't care and Taehyung didn't seem to have cared when Jimin was fucking him so...

"You have to talk to him Jimin, at least get his number, he is best friends with Yoongi and Seokjin as well as Hoseok you have to talk to him!" Jeongguk squealed Jimin glanced over at Taehyung who was laughing at something Seokjin had said.

"Yeah no, as much as I'm all for Namjoon getting a boyfriend I don't really talk to people I hook up with it was one night thing that we are not going to become anything from" Jimin declared.

"Yo! Apparently Taehyung got with a guy yesterday" why did that have to be said right at that moment and why were those girls talking so loudly.

"Yeah there's a picture going around in every group chat of him and this other guy totally making out, the other guy is so pretty" another girl said.

"Hey, can we see those pictures real quick?" Namjoon asked the two girls turned to him and then looked at each other then back at Namjoon and nodded.

The first girl they'd heard pulled out her phone pressed a few things on it before showing it to Namjoon and sure enough there were pictures of Jimin and Taehyung laughing and kissing.

"Wait.." The girl with the phone whispered looking over at Jimin "are you the guy in the photo?" Both girls asked at the same time.

Jimin would have thought it was creepy how in sync they were if he wasn't so focused on what they said.

"Look I didn't know he was the god of this school, I literally just thought he was a regular guy, so-" "guys this is the guys from the picture!" He was interrupted by the girl's shouting.

Of course people looked over at her and frowned then they noticed Jimin and in seconds there was literally like 30 people surrounding his table all of them asking questions

"Oh my god!"

"Did you hook up with Taehyung?"

"He's so cute!"

"Are you close to Taehyung?"

"Are you Taehyung's friend?"

Jimin felt like a celebrity, and he hated it "can you all just fuck off?" Jeongguk stood up and then there was silence.

"If they hooked up, or if they didn't hook up or if they're friends or not friends it's none of you're business!" Namjoon joined in.

"Don't you guys feel even the finest bit of shame coming over like that and asking those questions, god you guys are disgusting" Jeongguk frowned pulling Jimin up as Namjoon also stood up.

"Move out of our way" Jeongguk rolled his eyes and when no one moved he pushed them out of his way and walked right through them dragging Jimin with him, Namjoon was right behind them.

"Jimin" it was Taehyung's voice and Jimin only had to look to the left to see him standing close to the crowd, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi beside him "are you ok?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin scoffed pulling his hand away from Jeongguk's "let me just put this straight guys, it was a one time thing, it's not happening again, so I would appreciate it if everyone that didn't know my name just 20 seconds ago could leave me the fuck alone" He stated and then he turned away.

Ready to walk away but just like the last time Taehyung grabbed his hand "Jim-" "look Taemin or Daeyun whatever you're name is please just leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you" and then he really left Jeongguk and Namjoon hot on his heel.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 5༶•┈⛧┈♛

For anyone that realised that I was posting every Tuesday and Saturday I'm now changing it to every Wednesday and Sunday!