Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles

Start from the beginning

"I missed you" he whispers before placing a kiss on my lips, "was also angry when you became friends with Dominico" he mutters kissing down my jaw.

My eyes flutter shut when I feel a kiss right under my jaw and I tilt my head up slightly, "he's a nice guy" I whisper with a smile, I love teasing him.

"He kills people" he argues back kissing down my neck before finding my sweet spot and sucking, he sucks so hard so suddenly and a small moan leaves my lips.

"So does my boyfriend, and I'd like him to know I only have eyes for his super hot bac-I meant for him"

He chuckles and I smile at the sound of him being happy, he's so freaking cute. He makes my heart all mushy and gushy.

"Good" he mutters kissing further down until his lips reach my collar bones, my thighs pressing together when I bite my lip keeping a moan buried inside me.

Thats not the only thing you had buried in you

If I wasn't on my period I'd freaking drop my pants for this man

"Ares, I'm on my period" I whisper again, "I know" he replies before nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I like cuddles better anyways" he mutters moving my hair and kissing the crook of my neck, "I'm almost naked" I yell-whisper

"Key word almost, and I like naked cuddles." he yawns bringing his hand down to my lower back and my eyes shut when he starts rubbing small circles there.

"I looked it up online, and it said cold things make your tummy hurt more and what I'm doing right now might help, also I'll get you a heating pad tomorrow because we don't have one today, want pancakes as breakfast?" he continues with the circles

Woah I am flabbergasted aga-did he just say tummy?

"But I want Ice cream" I pout even though he can't see me, "In a few days, now yes to the pancakes or do you want eggs or some shit like that?"

I groan even though I'm smiling so damn big, "Yes pancakes" Ivy likey pancakes, Ivy do likey pancakes

"Okay, your sleeping pills should kick in so you'll probably pass out soon. So goodnight baby" he presses a kiss to my cheek and I grin. I feel like I'm in heaven right now, I don't think I've ever been this happy. But this groggy ass buttface makes me so happy.

"Night"

"My stomach hurts" I whine clutching my stomach dramatically as Ares grabs a black dress shirt, he is very much shirtless right now and what can I say? I am a very lucky lady to be able to see that every morning

He even made me pancakes and everything an hour ago

"Uhh, it says to take medication or exercise-" he pauses before looking at me and I glare at him before he snorts. "-Sorry, or a warm bath that you already had and didn't work, a heating pad-which I am going to get right now so we don't ha-" I cut him off "-What's the next one fucking idiot" I snap and his eyes widen as he looks at his screen

"Uhh, it says to..." he freezes looking up at me but I just glare him groaning when I get another cramp. "-Spill, the motherfuc-" he glares at me now "-What's with all the cursing? I thought that was just in bed?" I feel a blush on my face cheeks as I glare at him more

"The next one Ares" I grit

"Fuck you, it says to have an orgasm" he throws me his phone and my eyes widen as I grab it and read the screen. 'Have an orgasm with you or your partner' I look at Ares through the corner of my eyes to see him buttoning up his shirt.

But I see the 'rest' option under it and clear my throat. "I think I'll go with the rest option" I mutter and he scoffs mocking me under his breath. I'm making him like me, shit, we're both going to die-WE'RE BOTH GOING TO DIE

"You're not dying"

I roll my eyes

I'm done

Same dude

I look back to his phone and my eyebrows furrow when I see someone's message at the top of his screen. "My booboo sugar plum face says 'where are you'-" I pause reading the message out loud and look to him with a glare. "Who the fuck is your booboo sugar plum face?"

He freezes before sighing, "How the fuck did Sebastian find out my new password?"

My eyebrows furrow and I swipe the message away, these two have some weird ass friendship. The fuck even is a booboo sugar plum face?

"Okay then" I look back to his phone and open the camera, time for a random spam of my face in his camera roll...

"Don't delete those" I mutter handing him his phone back after taking about 50 pictures. He looks at his phone and I see the corners of his lips tilt up. "I never delete these" He answers and I smile.

Cutie

"Your tits look really nice in this one" he shows me the screen again and I see my boobs pushed up by my arm and-he's right they do look really good.

Oh and by the way I'm half naked under these sheets. I took a warm shower and put on some pants with a pad but now I am wearing no shirt or bra. Just the sheets are covering mamma's boobs

"Okay, heating pad-anything else?" he tucks his phone away and I grin, "A kiss...And a chocolate bar, you chose but if I get a bad one I'll make you sleep on the couch"

He sighs

"Okay" he leans down and places a kiss on my lips, "I love you" he kisses my lips again, "No leaving the house" he pecks my lips right after his words before he moves up a bit to talk again "No fooling around" he kisses me again and I giggle "And call me if anything hurts"

he places one last kiss on my lips, butterflies invading my stomach just like Stefen Salvatore did with my heart and he kisses my face cheek.

"Alright, now you" I grab his tie wrapping it around my fist and pulling him down, "Be safe" I peck his lips "Bring me good chocolate" I turn my face a bit pecking his lips again "Don't be rude to Dommy" he rolls his eyes and kisses me. "And call me if you need to talk to someone" I mutter against his lips

He hums, "How about no to the 'Dommy' one?" he asks against my lips

"He's your brother baby, can you try and treat him like that? He's been through a lot, and you love me so you'll be my whipped little boyfriend and do whatever I say so I'll let you cuddle me again tonight"

He rests his head against my forehead and sighs, "I can't believe how god damn whipped I am" he kisses me once more before moving back.

"Rest" he points at me sternly and I hum. "I'm a good girl, I listen. You know" I say and keep my eyes from widening from my word choice.

A small smirk makes it's way to his lips, "I do, trust me-" he looks at me, our eyes meeting and I pull the covers higher up my chest. "My good girl" and with that he left the room...

A/N
Word count: 1930

Alr then...

ANYWAYS, IDK WHEN I MIGHT UPDATE NEXT BUT IM HOPING I DO TOMORROW BUT IF I DONT IM SORRRRRYYYYY.

but omg i realized this book is com-arriving to an end. Cause like the main issue here was about Dominico and Ares hating each other and soon that won't be an issue...and ivy's brother and Molly are locked up...

ANYWAYSSSS TOODLES PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHAREEE

ish <3