praying mantis

Vixen took a drink from the energon cube in her servo, swirling it around to make it look more appetizing. Cybertron was currently under the rule of the Autobots, which she honestly wasn't enjoying. While they seemed to have just and upright morals, Autobots once again only seemed to care for the rich and privileged. She could never voice her opinion in fear of being found a spy and thrown in the stock-aid. At first, Megatron had good ideals when he started the war from taking all the hard laborers and slaves to fight against the higher ups for a fairer life. 

The femme finished the cube and placed currency down on the table, standing up before the bartender gave her an almost upset look. "Hero from across the bar told me to give you, his regards." He placed a cube of high grade on the counter, and she vented quietly. Vixen eyed the drink with her upgraded optic (added in her assassin-ware upgrade [something very illegal in everywhere but Kaon]), allowing to see if it was tampered with or poisoned. Seeing as it was fine, she sat back down and drank it. Her teal optics scanned the room and saw the mech the bartender was talking about. 

Big, blue, huge chin. He had an Elite Guard symbol on his chest, primus, he was probably some kind of egomaniac. Seeing that she had accepted his drink, he shot her a smirk and walked over. "Names Sentinel, Sentinel Prime. What's a pretty femme like you doing at a place like this?" Vixen wished to roll her optics but instead kept a polite smile. Maybe he would show up on the hit list next. "Oh, just enjoying a drink on my free time." She lied through her denta, knowing damn well she was here looking for targets. Her upgraded optic also allowed her to tap into stats on some bots, whether they were targeted or not, to which she would claim them and dispose of them. 

"Free time, huh? Are you free for the rest of the night? I can make it worth your time." Vixen was taken back. Her faceplates crinkled in disgust. "I'm not a pleasurebot if that's what you think, so politely frag off, stolen valor." She hissed at him. The bot took offense. "Then why do you look the way you do, don't get mad at me! And how DARE you disrespect an officer!" He yelled. Vixen turned on her heel to leave, but the bot grabbed her arm. Her reflexes caused her to stab his arm with her paralyzing serum. Within nanoseconds, he was frozen in the spot unable to move. She pried her arm away. 

"It's always high ranking Autobot mechs who think every femme is owed to them. Newsflash you piece of slag, none of us who respect ourselves are interested." Vixen left the bar before anymore chaos could continue and someone eventually would recognize her. She began to think on her walk back to her loft. What had the Autobot cause done for her, how many hits had they supplied her with? She had recently gotten an offer to join the Decepticon cause for a respectable amount of credit. She was also promised a good rank. Originally, she declined the offer. After the events of tonight, it seemed much more promising. At the rank Vixen was promised, nobody would speak to her with that disrespect again. 

The femme sat in front of her data pad and punched in the number. "Hello, is this Longarm? I've reconsidered that offer."