T W E N T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

_________________________________________ 
SHISUI'S  POV

When I got back to the village the first thing I heard was about Isa - she was back home now with Kiez watching her but she was in the hospital ever since she came back and I wasn't there for her at all . I rushed home not even bothering to report to Obito . 

" ISA " I yelled seeing her sleeping 

" she'll be up in an hour our two give her these " Kiez said handing me some pain killers 

" thank you so much Kiez " 

" no problem " he smiled  kissing her forehead and leaving . 

Her hands and feet looked swollen  and she had a fever . I glanced down at her body was it just me or did her boobs look bigger I pushed the thought down as tears came to my eyes and I cuddled her body falling asleep with her . 

" Shisui - kun - you came back " a faint weak voice whispered stroking my cheek 

" ISA " I said kissing her passionately , she pulled away and smiled taking the medicines and staring up at me . " I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner " I said tearing up on her shoulder . 

She smiled and stroked my hair bringing my body to hers . 

" Shisui , I'm just happy your safe " she smiled kissing my cheek . 

I smiled " when are you seeing Lady Tsunade again ?" 

" in a week " 

I nodded falling asleep on her chest but she would shift constantly - I didn't have as much room as I used to - they did get bigger 

____________________________________
ISA'S POV

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and I felt a whole lot better even though I couldn't do much walking and my boobs still hurt a lot I had no fever and I was way more strong but  moody as hell. Shisui was making breakfast for us as he sat me on the counter with the tea and plain rice I nagged him for since 4 am . 

" how are you feeling pretty girl ?" he smiled making hard boiled eggs . 

" I'm okay " I said stuffing my face . 

" you aren't cold ?" he said as I sat on the counter in just his t- shirt . 

" nope you ?" 

he chuckled to him self setting aside my food and I whined . Shisui pulled me into a hug . 

" you look a bit swollen " 

" I know " 

" I wonder why ? but its really cute " he smiled rubbing my back . 

We stared at each other for a moment and I blushed looking elsewhere , he shifted my chin and pulled me into a kiss . 

" eyes on me marshmellow " he smirked 

" really Shisui " I sighed 

" kidding your a cute marsh mellow - the white ones that melt in your mouth " he smirked 

I smiled along with him as he took off my shirt bringing me closer and closer to him . Shisui reached for my boobs but I hissed and he pulled back . 

" are they still hurting ?" he said concerned 

" yeah" I sighed 

" can I do anything to help ?" 

" yeah can you like touch um gently like a  massage  " I said as he picked me up bridal style and sat down on the  couch  setting me in his lap turning me just enough to see my reaction to his touch . He started touching the left one slowly holding it in his grasp as I winced when he touched my nipple . 

" hm. " he said shifting from it " they feel heavier " 

" huh ?" 

" yeah like somethings in them " he smiled kissing my fore head . 

He continued feeling and massaging until I found the perfect movement . 

Shisui studied every movement and every reaction . About 10 minutes had gone by and he suddenly stopped I gave him a strange look and he picked me back up sitting me on the counter again .  He brought me to the edge looking at down at my boobs with his sharingan flared up . 

I gasped a bit when he started to suck on one of them . It felt weird but amazing but Shisui jumped back a bit in shock as I saw a white substance run down his mouth . 

" WHAT ?! COULD IT BE FINALLY " he said with a shocked and confused look I looked down to see milk dripping down from my boobs . 

Shisui picked me up over joyed hugging me tightly . 

" THATS MILK DOLL FACE WE'RE PREGNANT " He yelled sitting me back on counter kissing every where on my body meeting my lips occasionally , he licked up the dripping milk taking some for himself as I sat there in utter disbelief . 

Was I supposed to be happy ? Dammit I can't protect Shisui now with kids - I face palmed . 

" we're ?" I said confusion 

" yes Isa- I say both of us because we made it together " he said holding me tightly " aren't you happy my love " 

" I guess so " I said slumping down on the bed slightly disappointed he followed behind confused . 

" whats wrong my love you aren't happy ?" he said laying down next to me stroking my cheek looking at me with those big black orbs and a grin . 

" I- I - didn't really want kids because then I'll be weak and I'll have to protect them when truly I just want to spend the rest of my days protecting you with my whole life - Its not that I'm not excited to start a family with the man I love and I'd love to have as many kids as you want and love them with all my heart as I will this one in my stomach but I fear I wouldn't be able to protect you and love you as I could before " I said crying 

Shisui pulled me into his chest " you don't need to protect me anymore and I have no doubts that you will when I need it - you'll still be the same cutie - pie , I took care of , dated and married , nothing will ever change between us and we'll still do it when ever where ever - like we do now, your more than capable of protecting both of us - you'll never be weak . I love you more than you can imagine - I have no doubts that you'll be an amazing mother as you are a wife ." he said smiling . 

I held onto him tightly and fell asleep there . He was so comfortable so warm . My Shisui .