Chapter 13: Scary Movie

Start from the beginning

In no time, the grilled cheese was done and the only thing I was waiting for was the noodles. I put the grilled cheese beside the pockets, then poured myself a large cup of apple juice. I walked into the back room in search of something on tv. Turning to LifeTime, I learned that a new movie was about to come on. Laying a blanket on the floor and a few pillows, I started to set up my lounging area. When the microwave beeped I took out the noodles and put the packet of seasoning over them, finally mixing it together.

For some reason I started stripping, taking off my pajamas and footies. When I was finally in my underwear, I placed my food, drink, and weed on the floor together. Making sure they were right in front of me in a straight line. Slowly taking out a blunt, I lit it and inhaled. In no time, I was watching Lifetime, eating noodles, and smoking in peace.

****************************
I began working on my second hot pocket and watching this random movie. I could never understand why the person in the movie would run upstairs, when they could simply go out another door and not die. I sat on the floor relaxed, inhaling the smoke and eating...feeling like I've never felt more peaceful. Then out of nowhere someone was knocking at my side door. I put the blunt out, tapping it onto the bottom of the bowl. I don't know if it was the weed or the fact that I didn't care, because I went to answer the door in my underwear. Reaching the side door, I couldn't really see who the person was and the darkness outside didn't help.

"Hey! Can you open the door?" The person asked. I recognized the voice so I opened the door.

I thought it sounded like Ryan, most likely he forgot something...he was moving fast as hell. Yet, when I unlocked the door, someone was standing behind the person I opened the door for.

"You thought we were done?" The person I opened the door for said.

"Hahaha...you took all your clothes off for me?" The other person said. For a moment my brain stopped and I couldn't think. Finally, I realized who it was....it was Vonte and Ivan.

I turned to run but they grabbed me from behind. Their hands began roaming my body, grabbing at my breast. I wiggled my body as hard as I could pushing them away from me.

"Fuck off of me!" I yelled as I ran behind the laundry door, locking it and running up the few stairs.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" I could hear Vonté yell from the other side of the door.

As I ran to the front door, I could hear them trying to kick in the door. I didn't care if I was butt naked running down the street but...I did know I would rather be naked running down the street then the both of them forcing themselves on me. When I unlocked the front door I stepped outside to Josh and Kevin waiting for me.

"You're not getting away that easy!" Josh said while trying to grab at me.

I shut and locked the door once again, finally realizing I had to run upstairs just like in the movies I guess. I ran up the stairs and went into my parents bedroom locking the door behind me. I found the house phone on the bed and grabbed it. The last thing I wanted to do was shoot anyone but I was scared, I knew what would happen if they got a hold of me. I lifted my parents bed and found the shotgun my dad had. He said only use incase of an emergency, which I believe I'm in right now. I crawled under their bed and called the only person number I knew by heart. He answered the phone quickly.

"Hello?"

"Chris!" I whisper yelled.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Vonté and his friends are in my house! I'm scared they're going to hurt me! Help!" The tears were running down my cheeks and I cried more as I heard them laughing and talking downstairs.