Chapter 15 - E.A.T

Chapter 15

„Was it fun with Liam and Zayn?" Niall says as he hugs me tight. I don't hug back, I'm hurt and still angry all because of him. So he doesn't deserves a hug from me. Even thought I want nothing more than going to the state we were before all of this.

„Yeah I had a lot of fun" I say as I wiggle out of his hug. He had a glimmer of hurt shining in his eyes but it's his own fault and I'm not going to let that effect me.

Without another look I walk past him into my room. I collect the clothes I want to wear today and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

I drop myself on my bed, lying on it like a star. I stare at the ceiling not really having a idea what to do. Maybe I should just go for a walk and work out. Yeah that's a good Idea. I take my Workout clothes and change into them. I grab my iPod and head out of the room. It's not the smartest move to do sports after showering but, who said I would care.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked with an odd tone in his voice, like he's a middle aged suburban mom catching her kid sneaking of in the middle of the night to a party.

"Just thought I would head to the gym." I try to say as casually as possible.

"Not going to happen, Louis is on his way over, it's nearly lunch time"

"Okay" I try to say without annoyance "then I'm just going for a jog"

"No, you know what happened last time, you'll stay here" Niall says firmly, telling me that he's not in the mood for a discussion.

"K" is all that I can say as I walk back.

Closing the door, I slide down on it like in the cliche movies and cry. I feel so disgusting, I don't want to eat anything at all. The breakfast was hell on earth. Bacon with waffles and whip cream. It was a fat explosion. I just need to get rid of it.

Wiping my tears away, I get up and search the room for a workout mat. After finding one behind the dresser, it's like Niall hid it there. I start with an at home work out.

"HEY MEL, LOUIS IS HERE" Niall shouts from the Living room.

"COMING" I manage to yell between doing burpees. But before I could stop Louis is standing in my room, arms crossed, shaking his head.

"Are you serious?" he says with an annoyed tone

"you go cook and I'll be helping you in 5, just going to take a quick shower" I say as I grab clean clothes and rush to the bathroom. Just rewashing my body. I'm quickly out of the shower and dressed, heading into the kitchen.

"Do you need help?" I ask standing in the doorway.

"Well that was quick" Louis states, "Yeah I told you I don't need that long. I already showered this morning"

"What were you doing in your room? What took you so long to come and help?" Niall asks as he enters the kitchen, pushing me lightly out of the way. Any other girl would freak out right now, being touched by Niall Horan is their dream. Not me, that would be just plain weird. Freaking out because my cousin touched me.

"She was searching for a place we could hang out today" Louis lies for me. Maybe I can trust him. I know he tried to make me join the program and that he tires, like everyone else to help me ,but he isn't like Niall, Liam, or Zayn. He's different, even thought he doesn't give me little to eat he is kind of helping me I guess.

" Oh so what are you going to do today then?" Niall asks

"She didn't found anything interesting, so we're going to head back to mine and meet up with Harry." Louis says as he's chopping the salad.

I don't even know why Louis is cooking for me, he only cooked once and that was for Harry. I feel kind of honored by that.

"So we're meeting up with Harry?" I try to make conversation to avoid eating, play with the food pushing it from side to side, putting a small amount on my fork, bringing it up to my mouth and then back down. But with Niall watching non of these tricks work.

"Why aren't you eating?" Niall asks abruptly. "Niall c'mon let her have some freedom" Louis says as he takes a bite of the food. "No she hasn't eaten a bit. E.A.T" He says with a louder voice.

"Maybe I haven't eaten because you are staring at me. I don't like being treated like a zoo animal"

Before Niall could answer Louis took both his and my plate and goes to the kitchen counter "Maybe we both should take the food and eat outside" Without asking for approval he fills the food into two take out boxes and grabs two small water bottles and forks.

A/N:

Zayn recently left the band but in my opinion Zayn is important for the story. So I've decided that in the fictional world where this all takes place, there are 5 members or One Direction.

And something else:

Sorry for not updating often, but if you let me know that you like the story and want more updates, that kinda get's me motivated to write, so leave comments if you enjoy this story and want to read more :)