Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry and I have been now in the mall for about 2 hours and no one recognizes him. I hadn't bought anything and wasn't planing on it, but Harry was.

Right now we were in a little store with a lot of cute and girly clothes.

“ Why don't you try this on, it would look great on you” Harry said holding a navy blue dress up with daisies on it. I can't deny it, the dress is so adorable I was going to cry, but I couldn't buy it. With my clothing size it was impossible to find something in the 'usual' sizes.

“It's very nice, but I don't know if it will fit me” I said looking down. Sometimes I don't feel good about myself and how I look and right now was one of that moments.

“Well then we'll just search for it” He said looking for my size. As he realized that I was still standing in place, he looked up with a hurt smile.

“Or you just search for it and I'll get us some coffee?” I don't quite know why he's hurt. Maybe because he thinks I don't trust him or I don't feel comfortable enough to tell him what size I have.

I decided to put these thoughts away, I'm not here to over alnalyze every move he makes. I nodded as I put the strand of hair behind my ear, which was bothering me for a while.

“Okay, be right back Mel” He said, smiling. Then he turned around and walked out of the store. I turned to the stack of dresses searching for my size. I started to squeal as I found my size. It's the perfect dress. The perfect store. I started to search for more clothes in my size and I found more, I was so amazed.

“Wow that's a lot of clothes” I turned around and saw Harry chuckling. He took a sip of his coffee. “Well don't just stand there, try them on” I nodded with a big smile and practically ran to the fitting rooms.

“We're back” Harry sung as we walked in. I straightly went to the couch and plopped down on it. Niall, ignoring that I was lying on that couch, sat down on me. “What did my baby cousin buy?” He asked pinching my cheeks. “Just a few dresses and skirts” I said trying to breath “Niall please get of me. Can't . breath.” He chuckled and got up. As I sat myself properly he seated himself next to me. “where are the other guys?” Harry said sitting down on the armchair. “Well somewhere in this flat, buddy” Niall smirked as Harry rolled his eyes. “Well Louis is in the kitchen making dinner” “Thanks” Harry said with a smile and got on his way to the kitchen. Niall just rolled his eyes with a smile.

What's going on? Why does harry only want to know where Lou is and not Liam or Zayn? I really have to stop analyzing things so much. Louis is Harry's best friend. That's why.

I got up and walked to my room putting my new bought clothes away. As I was doing so, I became the urge to use the bathroom.

“OH GOSH, I'm so sorry” I said as I walked in on Liam in the shower. I stood there, I couldn't move.

“It's okay love, I was getting out anyway. Could you get my a towel, I kind of forgot to get one” he said out of the shower, sheepishly. “Eh yea sure, just wait a second” I walked out of the bathroom and got a towel out of the closet. “IM COMING IN” I warned Liam as I walked back into the bathroom. He chuckled. Liam hold out a hand to grab the towel. I handed it him and turned around. “You can turn around you know” He chuckled again. He was now dressed into some basketball shorts and a T- shirt. I cough myself wishing I saw him topless. What's wrong with me?