Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I felt bad. Right now I was laying in bed thinking how I could avoid the next meal. Maybe if I act like I'm sick and they bring food for me and I try to eat it but in the moment I want to swallow I have to throw up. That's and idea. But this my not work if Niall brings me the food, he knows when I'm lying. Even if he was on tour and we were skyping he always knew if I was lying about something. Some times it's really annoying. I'll think of an solution later. But thinking about how I can skip a meal is not why I feel bad, it actually makes me feel good, weird right? But anyways I feel bad because I gave Niall the wrong list. I know it's wrong and that they just want to 'help' me but that doesn't help me at all. It makes me feel even worst. I need to get skinnier again and I can't do that if I follow that list. So I made a list myself and kept the one from my doctor hidden so no one could find it. Well it's not really hidden its next to my underwear in my bag, no body would go look for the list there. My doctor strictly forbid me to exercise, do sport, move to much. I have to be lazy in other words. I have to eat at least 3 meals a day and the meal has to be a plate full and the meal has to have a lot of carbs, calories and fat. Not gonna happen. And there were tips how to handle me and what to do if I refuse to eat.

Well my list was totally different: I have to exercise to start being healthy again, eat at least two small meals that has a lot of vegetables and only has a tiny bit of carbs, calories and fat in it. I know two meals are a lot but if I only wrote one they would get suspicious. I had written down some tips as well and I decided to act like I didn't want to do anything of this just so they think the list is really form my doc. I was a genius. I hope this will all work out and that I have my body that I used to have six months ago in three.

"Good morning" I greeted Maura as I walk into the kitchen. "Hello darling" Maura smiled at me. "Are you hungry?" I shook my head. "Oh yeah, I forgot for a second, sorry" She apologized. "No its okay, don't worry about it" I said smiling at her. "Well Niall showed me the letter your doctor gave for us. And I must say that it is very surprising to see that you only have to eat two meals. Before you came I did some research in the internet about eating disorders and they never said something like that." Damn it! I'm so busted. I sat there in silence thinking about a good lie. I only have one shot to make the letter believable. "Well that is only because I'm actually in the middle of the therapy and if I do the things that I have to do after the therapy I might get depression and my doctor doesn't wants me slip in another mentally illness." I hope she'll believe me. She nods in understanding. Puh that went better than I expected. "Greg is on his way home Denise called and she has to go to work and she can't let Theo home alone and Niall is going with him. Do you want to go with them darling?" I nod excited "I would love to" "Okay then get ready and I'll tell Niall and Greg to wait for you". I thanked her and rushed upstairs into the guest room aka my room. I took my maroon colored skinny jeans that were a bit to baggy but I was used to it by now. I pulled out a black and white colored skin tight top out and a back hoodie. Then I took a towel and my bath essentials and walked to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

"Ready?" Niall asked as he plopped down on my bed. "yeah just a sec" I said applying mascara. I had already put my concealer, eyeliner and my lipstick on. I slipped into my black high top converse. "Okay ready"

"You must be Melissa Greg's and Niall's cousin, its such a pleasure finally meeting you" Denise said pulling me into a welcoming hug. I hugged her back "It's a pleasure meeting you, Greg told me so much about you" I smiled at her. "And this little lad is Theo" Greg came towards me with his beautiful son in his arms. "Aww he is such a cutie" I said "Yeah who is a cutie? Who is cutie? Yes you are , you are!" I said to Theo in a high pitched baby voice and he immediately started smiling and giggling. I love babies and little kids.

Greg drove Denise to work and then went to work as well letting me and Nialler take care of Theo. We watched together wonder pets and other child TV shows. After that we went to the park and did some sport together what made me really happy but I couldn't show that so I complained. Some fans recognized Niall and wanted pictures and autographs witch Niall gladly did. He really loves his fans. I took the pictures and when Theo started to cry I started walking around the park trying to calm him down till Niall's done. "They actually though we are a couple and Theo is our son" he laughed I started laughing along with him "Oh my god. That would be so weird. Did you tell them that I'm only your cousin and T is only your nephew ?" He nodded "Yeah and after they realized that they have been totally wrong they acted like they just had punched me in the face and were apologizing like crazy. Gotta love my fans they never fail to make me laugh"

At the moment we were back at Niall's and were watching my favourite Disney movie, Cinderella. I knew that Niall doesn't like Disney that much so I decided to bother him a bit with it. "Ugh how long till we can watch an actual movie?" He groaned. "In a bit" this was so funny. I liked pissing Ni off he used to do that to me all the time now its my turn. I heard a phone ring I grabbed my phone seeing if it was mine. Nope. "Its yours buddy" I say. He takes his phone looks at the caller ID and his he frowns. "I gotta get that" with that he stands up and walked out of the living room. I could still hear him talk. I know it's wrong to listen over to other peoples conversations but it's kind of thrilling.

"But, why?" I hear him say. "I still have 12 days left for my break, yeah, I know. But my family needs me right now. Yeah I know that I signed a contract. Mmh. Yeah. But maybe..." and the rest was to quiet for my ears to hear it. So I just sat there playing candy crush on my phone and waiting for Niall to come back. I finally got through level 14. Don't judge me I started playing yesterday okay. Niall came back sitting on the couch next to me. "Sorry, management" He said as he played around with his phone. I could tell something was bothering him. "Hey, whats wrong?" I said as I put my phone down. I looked at his ocean blue orbs. They had sadness in them. "I have to leave you guys tomorrow, I don't want to" he said looking down "but we have to record a new song" He loved his work. I knew that for sure but he also loved his family. He was only able to spent two days here and he has to back already.

"Don't get me wrong I love doing what I do, making music. Making my fans happy but I also love my family. And right now you need me and I can't let you alone right now. You need someone who takes care of you. Mom is working most of the time, Greg and Denise too. You'll be alone all day and in a couple of months you have starved yourself so thin that you are about to die. I don't want that to happen." I looked at him shocked. I was about to say something but he cut in "And don't tell me it's not true, I feel like you can die any minute so thin are you." He was crying."I don't want to lose you. You are like the sister I never had. I need you." My eyes started to water and I let the tears flow. "I don't want to lose you either, I need you as much as you need me. And right now I can't be alone, I can't be without you" He pulled me into his lap and we stayed like that for a while crying our eyes out till we felt better. "What if you just come with me?" He asked out of the blue "W-What?" "Why don't you come with me to London and then tour with me and the boys. You don't need to go to collage you have online school and my management will understand it, I think." "Nialler I don't know if that's a good idea.." He frowned making the cutest puppy dog face ever. "Please. If you don't come with me I have to stay here... do you want to be the reason why One Direction end?" Oh god does he as to do that ? "N-No I'll come with you but we have to ask Maura first and you have to ask Modest." I know that Maura will okay with it but I really hope Modest is against it. If I come with him to London and later to tour my plan won't work out that well. I need to stay here so I could lose more weight. "I'll call Modest right now." He said and got up and left the room.

Comment, vote, fan :)