Chapter 5. Assassin

Start from the beginning

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu" said Tobirama as a massive water dragon was created from thin air and tore through a massive group of thugs. Before it turned and destroyed a building where he didn't sense anyone in it.

"TAKE THIS!!!" Yelled a villain who's quirk activated and his arms turned purple and tried to reach out and grab him.

Tobirama quickly replaced himself with another villain and threw a kunai at him cutting his cervical spine from his skull. The villain fell to the ground dead with his arms touching the other villain and made him start puking out blood before he died as well.

"Water Style: Water Cannon Jutsu" said Tobirama as he shot a massive stream of powerful hot water that cut through everything in it's path. He turned his head and cut a couple cranes nearby and caused them to crash onto the ground killing even more villains.

"W-what the hell is he!?" Yelled one of the few remaining villains as he backed away in fear.

"I-I don't k-know" said another before she started to run away to try and escape.

Tobirama looked over at the running away villains and ran after them at Kage level speeds and quickly cut them all down.

"Hokage-sama all the victims are rescued" said Lion before him and the other squads looked in shock at the destruction he caused.

"Good call the police and we'll leave before they get here" said Tobirama before he quickly jumped off and started to run up the building.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The police and heroes soon arrived and one of the heroes that did arrive was a sleep deprived man with long black hair.

"Holy shit... Who could have caused so much destruction..." Said one of the cops in complete shock.

Aizawa walked over to the destruction and saw lots of corpses of villains and thugs laying on the ground. Some looked like they were killed by a knife while others looked like they were cut in half or completely obliterated.

"Who ever did this is no joke and is insanely powerful" thought Aizawa before he looked up and the destroyed buildings. "Some of these look to be cut perfectly like a hot knife through butter".

"Got any ideas Eraserhead?" Asked Tsukauchi walking up to him.

"I believe that it was our mystery group of vigilantes" said Aizawa.

Aizawa looked over and saw some of the victims and went over to them.

"Forgive me but do you know who saved you?" Said Aizawa looking at some of the people.

"N-no but they w-we're wearing what l-looked like white animal m-masks" said one of the girls who was being looked at by a medic.

"I did see one person that stood out" said someone else.

"Can you give us any description?" Asked Aizawa with Tsukauchi behind him.

"H-he wore what looked like blue battle armor and had a white fur collar. The people in the animal masks seemed to view him at the leader and they all disappeared in the blink of a eye after they called the cops" said the lady.

"I see thank you" said Aizawa before he walked off to call Nezu "principal Nezu I have some information".

"Oh and what information would that be Aizawa?" Chirped Nezu.

"This new vigilante group seems to wear white animal masks and follows a man wearing blue battle armor" said Aizawa.

"Hmm that's not much to go off of" said Nezu.

"I know but it's at least something and what will we do about these vigilantes? They have been out for only a couple weeks. And they have already began to win people over because crime is even lower now" said Aizawa.

"I'm not quite sure but I'd very much like to meet the leader of this group because whoever he is, he's very resourceful and crafty" said Nezu.

"I'll keep looking and hopefully I'll find something" said Aizawa before he hung up.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama and his Anbu were jumping from rooftop to rooftop heading home. As they were doing this they would occasionally stop to stop the random crime they would pass.

As they continued to go Tobirama sensed something coming at him fast and quickly summoned his sword from his storage seal. He turned and quickly cut a bullet in half with one half hitting the ground and the other flying off into the air.

"Hokage-sama!" Yelled the Anbu as they all got in battle positions to protect their leader.

"All of you leave I'll take care of this" said Tobirama.

"B-but Hoka-" the Anbu was cut off when Tobirama threw a kunai and deflated a bullet that almost took her head off.

"None of you are high enough of a skill level to deal with this so I'll take care of it, now leave that's a order" said Tobirama.

The Anbu wanted to protest but reluctantly agreed and ran off heading for home.

Tobirama cut another bullet in half that came from a completely different direction and used his sensing ability and found the sniper. The sniper was over a mile away which impressed him greatly.

He quickly started to head in the direction of the sniper while dodging or deflecting bullets that were coming for him. Soon he got close enough and body flickered away right before a bullet took his head away.

Lady Nagant looked in shock that her target just suddenly disappeared and also for the whole time she was shooting at him he dodged or deflected every bullet.

"I was wondering when the hero association would send their attack dogs after me" said a voice behind her.

She quickly turned around and pointed her barrel at the man she had been trying to kill for the past 2 minutes. She looked him up and down and saw that he looked ready for battle and she couldn't help but note that he was pretty attractive.

"So the hero association sent the famous Lady Nagant to kill me, then again if they want no trace they do send you" said Tobirama.

"How do you know that?" Said Lady Nagant sweating slightly.

"Simple, I not only hacked into your servers but I also broke into your building and copied your files" said Tobirama.

Lady Nagant looked at him in complete shock that he was able to do that and talked like it wasn't even a challenge. "He's dangerous... I can't let my guard down for a second".

Both of them stared at each other with neither moving a muscle but Nagant was sweating slightly cause she can tell from one look. The man Infront of her is powerful and could already feel like she lost.