Chapter 8: Fifty shades of Ouch

WARNING CONTAINS SEXUALIZED CONTENT NOT MEANT FOR THOSE ABOVE 18. PLEASE DONT REPORT, IF YOU DO READ, ENJOY LEGENDS!

Ty pulled Sharon's hand and she fell onto his lap. She lay still wondering what he would do to her. Then she felt him lifting up her dress. She hadn't even worn underwear because she was so busy caring for Iago that she'd forgotten to wear any. She felt him rub his hand over her naked backside and she trembled. She could already feel heat gathering between her legs. Then all of a sudden, she felt a sharp slap on her butt and she tried to squirm away. He held her down tightly and rubbed the area that he'd just slapped. She relaxed a bit and closed her eyes. Then, she felt it again. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. He was slapping her too hard and it was really painful. She felt tears threatening to spill over. He rubbed and slapped five more times. She couldn't hold it any longer and she whimpered. Iago looked up at them and sat quietly

"Please stop.... it hurts"

He ignored her and slapped her three more times. Tears spilled from her eyes and she trembled. Iago barked softly and turned around in circles before coming to settle at Ty's feet. It all came crashing down upon her. When Evan hit her and she ran, buried the body, bumped into Ty that fateful night, when she lost her beautiful baby. She didn't know it traumatized her until now. She couldn't bare it if anyone hit her.

"P...please Ty, stop"

He heard the pain and urgency in her voice and let her go. He pulled her up and looked into her eyes. She was pouting beautifully and her eyes were swollen from crying and her dress was up to her waist. He reached for her and she moved backwards. He had the vague idea that she was scared of him. Confused, he reached out for her again and she evaded him. He moved like a tiger. In seconds, he had jumped off the bed and pinned her to the wall. She trembled and he looked deep Into her eyes. He pushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear and kissed her passionately and softly until he felt her trembling cease. She slipped her hands into his hair hesitantly and moaned softly.

He lifted her gently and pinned her to the wall and began caressing her neck with kisses She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his body so intimately pressed into hers. She moaned and he took her to the bed and lay her on it gently. He took off his clothes silently and joined her in the bed. He slipped her dress off of her and fondled her breasts. She trembled slightly and hooked her hands in her own hair. Then she caught the evil look in his eyes before he went down on her.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly she felt so good inside although her backside stinged a bit when she moved. She felt his lips travel down her body and gripped his hair. She pulled him up and kissed him passionately. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and it felt heavenly. He lifted her legs and pushed them up to her shoulders. She winced slightly but didn't protest. She held her breath as she felt his lips hover above her clvt.

He smirked simply because she couldn't see. She was way too hot right now. He ignored the urgent beating of his heart and the aching in his loins. Ty was hesitant about making love to her again since she hadn't admitted anything to him yet. He licked her clvt and felt her trembling. He held her upper thighs to steady her and he slipped his tongue in and out of her pleasure hole.

She felt the sweat pour out of her body despite the fact that the AC unit was turned on to the highest temperature she moaned more urgently as she felt her orgasm seize hold of her. For a moment, all she saw was blackness before it collapsed down on her again in a million shards of lightness. She was weak and willing. Seeing her this way, Ty plunged into her and he groaned involuntarily.

This time, he didn't lay still for a while so that she could get used to the huge shape of him instead, he started moving almost instantly and she grasped his biceps and began move according to his thrusts. Soon enough, they had their own intimate rhythm.