Chapter 1: Meeting

It was really dark and the air was moist with treachery and despair. She was breathing heavily after pulling his body out of her house and into the woods. She ran blindly,tearing past the trees and praying that she wouldn't be seen.

💥💥BOOM!

She rammed face first into a handsome man.

Green eyes stared back at her from under a silver hooded sweatshirt and she found herself utterly captivated and for a while she didn't think about the heart wrenching dilemma she was in.

He on the other hand was disgusted.

He'd been taking a stroll in the woods near his house to work off the stress of the day and then he'd unfortunately bumped into this disgusting looking ragdoll with her tattered blouse and amber eyes.

There was a moment of silence as they cautiously eyed each other.

All of a sudden she crumpled to the ground without even a squeak.

His eyes widened in surprise. "How dare she faint on my property?" he thought. The audacity. He lifted her into his arms and wrinkled his nose in disgust. He trudged slowly back to his home and cursed the chilly evening breeze.

After feeling the piercing cold,she opened her eyes and her mouth was horribly dry. She looked around and was immediately shocked😱. The place was huge. It was most definitely a mansion. "Where was he?" She thought looking around eagerly. It was quite embarrassing to faint in front of him but she'd been through a bad ordeal. She closed her eyes and leaned back on the headboard

"Sit upright!" She jolted and immediately fell off the bed 🛏️

"Ow!" She exclaimed, rubbing her sore bottom🍑. She looked up at him and immediately frowned😾. She didn't expect that he would be so rude. Then again, he was rich💲

"Will you please get off of my expensive marble tiles? I paid quite a lot for it."

She slowly got off the ground and instantly lost her footing and executed a marvelous face plant.
Under normal circumstances,he would have laughed but he just stormed to her and yanked her off the ground .

"I'm hungry....."he stated ".....and.."

"I'm hungry too." 😁 She interrupted "...and I would like to have dinner. It's very late"

"Shut up, you embarrassment" He continued solemnly "This is my house and I don't take orders from animals."

Tears welled in her eyes and her tummy rumbled very loudly.

He sighed and asked"what's your name?"

She glanced upward and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Sharon"🥺