stressed 🥦💥

Third Person 

The whole of class 1-a was concerned their normally angry classmate was completely silent and wasn't talking to anyone. The most worried was a certain broccoli boy. Finally, the bell went signalling the end of class. Bakugou immediately ran to his dorm room knowing his class would ask him what was wrong. Once he was inside he sat at his desk and immediately did homework. All week, he struggled to keep up his schedule and routine without getting overwhelmed. He knew he could ask his class for help but what type of hero relied on others. 

Broccoli boy pov

I was really worried about Kacchan. He had been acting weird all week and I know something is wrong. I walked towards Kacchan's door and knocked. I heard footsteps from behind the door and saw a tired looking kacchan look at me. I walked into his room after he stepped away from the door. I looked at the endless amount of homework and papers scattered around the desk. "Kat. You can't just hide in your room all week because you're stressed." I paused and noticed he was staring at the ground, not paying attention as he sat on his bed. " you know it's okay to ask for help right?" I sat down next to him and wrapped an arm around his waist while he rested his head on my shoulder. I noticed the silent tears falling from his eyes. "How about a movie night? You can invite some of the class over." I felt kacchan tense up. "Or we can have a movie night alone. I'll just grab some snacks you pick out a movie alright?" I watched him wipe his eyes and nod before grabbing the remote and turning on the small tv in his room. I slowly stood up and walked out of the dorm making sure to close the door behind me. 

As soon as I walked into the common rooms, worried classmates began to surround me. "Hey, midoriya is bakubro alright?" I smiled at them and said that he just needed a break and he might not be in tomorrow. Everyone seemed to calm down after my response and so I left for the kitchen to grab our favourite snacks and drinks. I walked into Kacchan's room to find him curled into a ball under the blankets. I put the two drinks on the nightstand with the snacks and got under the blankets with him. 

Third-person

Midoriya picked up the remote and pressed play on the cartoon Bakugou had picked, smiling softly as he realised Bakugpou had chosen gravity falls. Bakugou turned to lay on his back as midoriya rested an arm around the blonde. He knew it would take a while before Bakugou would be able to confidently ask for help but he was willing to be there every step of the way

478 words

Sorry for not updating this story in a while.