Pride at UA 🌈🏳‍🌈

Warning: Abuse, homophobic parents and gay slurs.

Third-person

Aizawa had planned a relaxing for the start of June. The bakusquad began to walk to class together, talking about their outfits. Everyone was allowed to wear their own clothes and a pride flag, even if they weren't gay, like Hagakure. Bakugou walked ahead of the bakusquad, which caught Kirishima's attention. Kiri walked up to him, in his rainbow pride flag. "Yo bro. I got you this pansexual bracelet!" "You know I can't take that." "Bro, I know your parents aren't accepting but they aren't here. So just wear it." Kirishima put the bracelet around Bakugou's wrist and walked into class. Bakugou sighed took the bracelet off and snuck it into his pocket. He walked into class after the Bakusquad and sat down.

Bakugou's pov

"Can't Bakugou even be a bit supportive!" Uraraka whispered just loud enough for most of the class to hear. "What did you say extra!" I yelled at her. "We know you aren't gay but you could at least be supportive. You could wear a pride flag." I wanted today to end. I tried to ignore her comments until she crossed the line. "Stupid homophobe." And with that, I snapped. I yelled at her. Maybe I was being too sensitive because the next thing I knew, I was crying. I got up and left the classroom. Mom was right. I'm a faggot. I don't deserve to be at UA. I wrapped myself up in my blanket and sat on my bed. That night I cried myself to sleep. Hopefully, tomorrow things are better.

264 words