Model 💥❌

It was a quiet day in class 1-A's doom common room. There was no yelling, screaming, or fighting which was unusual, considering they have a very explosive classmate named Katsuki Bakugou. Not only five minutes ago did he leave but he didn't tell anyone where he was going, not even his best friend Enjiro Kirishima. He had just left. He had been doing this for a few weeks, leaving and not telling anyone where he was going. Sensi Aizawa was allowing him to leave the classroom to take phone calls. It was weird and unusual but over time they began to think maybe he had a few family problems to sort out. They believed this because Katsuki's childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya or Deku, had told everyone that growing up Mitsuki was always hard on him.

Suddenly the quietness of the dorm was disrupted by Mina bursting through the door holding a couple of vogue magazines. "Bakugou's a model!" She screamed loud enough for the whole of Japan to hear. "Mina please do not scream in the dorm, but what do you mean," Iida said trying to calm her down while being incredibly interested. She threw the magazines on the table, all of them had Bakugou on the front cover.

The entire class spent the next two hours looking through the magazines discussing what they had just found out about their classmate. Needless to say, when Bakugou got back they questioned him until he eventually gave in.

246 words not including this

Sorry if something is wrong this is my first time using Wattpad to write.