Special Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

BLU Quickly Activate Combine Shield and Block Miku's Deadly Hug.

BLU: Not this Time.

Miku Slide down my shield, He Turn off the Shield And Miku Stands up with a grumpy face

Miku: Onii-sama you meany~ *Pout Face*

BLU: You Broke My Spine Few Months Ago!

Yang Points at her.

Yang: Thats your sister?

BLU: Yep, she's The elder sister, but I'm the oldest among the siblings, which means the only who's not presented in my little brother who loves rapping, My family can sing except me. But I have a Better role.

Akia: Skilled at Violence?

BLU: *Flustered* Wh-What?! Ofc Not, Violence is an Option.. Just incase to protect you all from danger..

All BLU's Girlfriends blushed.

BLU: That's it, I'm going back. everytime I'm here with them makes things worse..

BLU Do The Peace Vanish and Return to his World.

Location: Citadel

BLU Sit Back in his Couch, Thought there was someone else with him, turns out its not.

BLU: oh I forgot, I Brought Neptune to my home.. which means im all alone here in this world that I Created..

BLU sigh and walk to the teleporter room that leads outside of the Citadel. The Teleporter went haywire as BLU Stepped in and Explode.

BLU: Not Again...

He Heard a Cough noise coming through the smoke. The Smoke disperse and saw someone lying on the ground holding a Giant Red Mechanical Scythe.

ID Name: Ruby Rose

Ruby: *groan*

BLU:

Ruby stands up and looks behind

BLU: You again? If you wanna Look RED, He's not here from this wo-

Ruby: KAYDEN!!

BLU: what?

Ruby Jumps very fast with her speed semblance and Hug BLU's Chest and Pinned him down.

Ruby: I Miss You so Much!

BLU: Wait Wait Wait! Do you Remember, RED?

Ruby: RED? All I Know about is you.

BLU has come to Realise who she was before and had a Quick Flashback from the past once again.

BLU: Don't tell me.... Your The First Ruby Rose?!

Ruby: First? But Calling me first, Your making me blush.

BLU has now 6 Girls, More Girls The More Difficulty Increase.