16

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

You saw the familiar figure but the presence was different.

“Huh?”

You look at the man and having no clue. That man named Dean, just stand there while giving his mother a small smile.

That's weird... His face kinda look like Rein but he is shorter than Rein. I wonder... If I stand beside him, I am the taller one, right?

"If I were you, I wouldn't thinking about height." Dean turned around and meet your (e/c) eyes. He smirked at you and you just smile while inside your head was,

Stupid me! He knew that I just judge his height! AAAAAAAAAAA- he didn't hesitate to say that in front of Queen Reine—

"You're Y/n, right?"

You immediately snapped the thought.

"Yes, I am. You must be Rein's brother, right?"

You asked him back in calm tone since he just read your thoughts.

"That's right. Oh, and Rein is still alive I guess, isn't he?"

His questions makes you stepped back. You stare at his face and saw that he just let out a smile that nobody can't believe it. His face tell the truth.

He is plotting something.

"I'm sorry, what? Prince Rein is alive! What makes you said that?" Leira, suddenly stand in front of Dean with her face look like she is going to throw something at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't meant that you know? I just... Joking around about him. Don't tell me you're mad, Leira?"

"Hikk—"

"Dean, that's enough." Finally, Queen Reine stepped in. She glare at Dean while Dean just give her a small smile without meaning nothing behind it. "You're still like this. We need to talk. Y/n and Lena, I'm sorry if you saw his misbehaving. Please feel free to talk to each other," Queen Reine walked away from the hut with her son following her from behind. You take a deep breath since he's finally left.

But he kept saying the same things in his mind.

‘Don't ever think you just escape from me. I'll make you and that bastard, Rein, leave this kingdom. This kingdom is mine, not that manipulative bastard.’

×—★—×

Author note ⟨ aka Nera

— I'm sorry this chapter is so short! And I really appreciate you guys! Next week, I need to go to school and damn, I'm very scared of that since many places in my country have flooded.

—BTW! STAY SAFE!