14

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Karla must be happy to meet me!"

You jumped happily while hugging (favourite/pet). You waited for carriage to arrive, and suddenly someone hug you from behind. You flinched a little but you recognize the hands. You try to look at Rein but he say, "Don't go...."

"...?"

"Don't go..."

"Rein? Why are you suddenly didn't want to let me meet Karla?" You hold his hands with your other hands since (favourite/pet) look uncomfortable. "My brother... He's going to come home.."

'Ah? Just that?'

You tried to convince him that everything will be okay but he still didn't want to let you go. "What's wrong with your brother coming home, Rein?"

"I didn't want to see his face."

"Then... What do you want me to do?" You asked him softly since you felt that his body is trembling a little. "Stay.. with me all the time," he look at you with his puppy eyes, since he can makes those when you're around.

"If I do that, when will I meet Karla?" You still didn't want to give up because it's been 3 days you didn't meet her so you felt lonely a little.

"I'll give you permission to sleep at her house if you stay today. Don't worry, I always keep my promise," he hugged you tightly and you coughed. He immediately release you.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, I... I didn't knew I hugged you that tight," Rein look down and somehow you see that he look sad.

"Don't make those face. Geez, I'll stay with you today."

"Ah! Really?" Rein show his excited expression and you just smile.

"Yes, really. But keep your promise, okay? I'll bite you if you don't," after you patted his head you gave him a noise 'hmph!'

"Yes, yes. I promise. Thank you, dear."

He kissed your cheek while hugging you. You just let him do that since he looks sad earlier. And then he rested his head at your shoulder. "I love you dear..."

You just patted his head without answering and suddenly he grab your hands. You startled and quickly tried to look at him.

"Dear, please answer that. Come on, don't be shy, tell me that you love me too," he kissed your hands gently because he didn't want to scare you.

"I... Love you?"

He then look at you with his red eyes. 'Shoot! His eyes turned red!'

His hand was lifted up and you just closed your eyes thinking that he was going to slap you but yea.

He gently rub your cheek and you just silent. "Dear, it's supposed to be 'I love you too', not a question. Your silly," he kissed your cheek (again) and rested his head on your shoulder.

'He isn't angry, thank goodness!' you thought.

But actually, he's very angry because you didn't say I love you back at him. But he just can't let his anger control him in front of you, right? He must gained your trust first so you'll know that he love you so much that he'll kill anyone for ya'.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Sister! You want to meet your fiance, right?"

"Hehe, of course ~ ♥ "

"Then, can I follow you to meet him?"

"Huh? You want to go with me?"

"Yes! I want to meet Rein too! My future husband and king!"

"But, I think he's already have his partner since his mother kept saying about how Rein has changed."

"What? No! It can't be! Rein love me!"

"As a little sister, I thought."

"Sister!!"

"Okay, okay! Geez, hurry up."

"Wait for me, okay!"

"Yes, yes."