10

Bad Grammar!
.
.
. Blood
. Horror (?)
. Gore (?)
.

"Frel, bring Lisa here. I have something to do with her." Rein leave Frel after command him, he walk away from the main hall and he enter his study room. He pick up the pictures and smile at it. "Don't worry, I'll get rid of her. She hurt you, didn't she?"

He placed the pictures in his drawer and sit on his chair while waiting for Lisa to arrive.

"How should I kill her? Should I use knife or something else? Open her throat? Hm, I'll decide later."

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Emm! This cake is so delicious, Lisa! Wanna try it?" Her friends, Anne showed the cake to Lisa and she just look it with disgusted. "I don't wanna be a fat bitch like you, Anne."

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

"Lisa! How could you said that? Anne is your friend!" Linn tried to scold Lisa but Lisa just said something that make Linn hates her more.

"I didn't know you were like this. Let's go Anne, leave that girl alone. We're are not her friends anymore." Linn grabbed Anne hand and leave Lisa alone. Lisa didn't care because she didn't want to be friends with them at the first place. Their parents are the ones that said they could be friends but she can't say no at that time because she's not popular enough to reject that offer.

"Huh, you think I care? Just go. I don't need friends anyway," Lisa glared at Linn and she look away. She startled when she saw Frel stand in front of her. She then become angry and try to scold him but Frel didn't give her a chance.

"You-"

"Miss Lisa, isn't? Come with me. There's someone wants to talk with you."

"Hmph! What if I won't?"

"Then, you'll lose the chance."

"What chances?"

"I can't tell you because master didn't allow me."

'Master?'

Lisa silenced for a moment and that time, Frel knew she just took the bait because of her curiosity about 'master' thing. "Fine! I'll come with you," Frel smirked but he hides it because it will look suspicious and Lisa will not come with him.

"Then, shall we?"

.
.
.

.
.
.

Blood began to splash again and again. The blood also splashed on the face of the handsome man, Rein. Rein didn't stop but he continues to torture Lisa with his small knife.

"Should I cut here, Lisa? I think it'll be great to see that," Rein grabbed one of Lisa's fingers and she almost screamed but Rein put the small knife near her neck to prevent her from screaming. "Try to scream, huh?"

"No! I... I didn't!!"

"Then shut the fuck up, bitch."

Lisa shocked by Rein words and he suddenly stabbed the small knife into her leg. Lisa cries and begging to Rein to let her go but he just silent. Rein smile and stabbed Lisa shoulder aggressively and Lisa let out a small scream because Rein cover her mouth.

"You're so loud. Geez, I should cover your mouth at the first place." Rein stand up and take a small cloth and cover Lisa's mouth.

"Mmphh!!!!"

"Here. No one will hear you and you can scream how much you like." He smirked and show her a kitchen knife. Lisa's eyes turn small and she thrashing to escape.

"Oh, trying hard I see. But you can't run you know that too, right?" Rein pointed his finger to the handcuffs and rope that he put a minutes ago. "Now, now... Let's start with this part first~" Rein showed the kitchen knife near Lisa's ear.

"It'll be fun, just enjoy it until you dead, Lisa."

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Leslie, are you done cleaning that room?"

Leslie nodded at Rein slowly. It's her first time entering Rein study room and her friends always told her not to stepped onto some pictures and she's very aware of that.

"Good. How about the corpse? Did you burn it?"

"Uh, Uncle Frel said he would burn it..."

"You and Frel did a good job." Rein said with cold while Leslie just nodded again.

"About your request a week ago..."

"Ah! It's okay, Your highness... I just joking..."

"I knew it's not a joke from the beginning. It's okay. I let you go," Rein take a piece of paper with some writing on it and he give it to Leslie.

"Really... Your highness...?" Leslie almost cried but she hold it.

"Yes, you can go to visit your grandma with Frel." Rein just continues to read his book and Leslie cried happily. "Thank you, your highness!"

Leslie bowed at Rein and she immediately exit Rein's study room leaving Rein alone. Rein remembered Leslie expression when he said she can go and he started to think.

'Will y/n be proud of me because I let Leslie go?'

'Damn, I want her to pat my head right now...'