11

Bad Grammar!
.
. + Author note
.
.
.
.

"Uhh, why are you doing here... Mr Frel..?" You asked him because he is now stand in front of your door house. Yeah, you rather asked him before he take you to the palace with force.

"Prince Rein ordered me to help you carrying your things, Miss y/n. Did you just finished packing?"

"What packing? Ohh-"

"Looks like you're forgot, miss y/n."

"Wait! I didn't said that I'll go there!"

"But, you must."

"Why me? I'm living a great life here..."

"..."

You and him continued to silence until Frel started to say, "Please Miss y/n, just go. It's kinda new for me to see Prince Rein happy because I never see that kind of expression for Prince Rein before. Maybe... You'll help him?"

"I'll help him? Like what?" You look at him with weird and he nodded. He's really weird you thought.

"Just... Go and maybe he'll change at least?"

"Geez, what did you expect, Mr Frel.."

"Looks like you have finished packing your things. Let me carry that," he grabbed your small luggage while you sighed. "Wait! I can carry it by myself!"

"I can't let you do that, Miss Y/n."

You enter the carriage and immediately sit down without talking to Frel. You and Frel just kept quiet all the way and finally you even asked Frel a question.

"Mr Frel, can I ask you a question?"

"You already asked, Miss Y/n."

"Nice one, Mr Frel. Okay, but if I stay there, can I meet Karla once in a week?" You asked him while you look the childrens playing with their friends happily and you look at him back after a few minutes of silence.

"That question... I think you should ask your highness because he's the one who wants you to stay there." Frel avoid your face and you just sighed. He noticed that but he can't say anything because he already knew that Rein has a big obsession for you.

"I wonder if he'll let me meet Karla..." You murmured to yourself and fall asleep because of the long trip.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Hmm..."

"Emm... Don't..."

You felt something is touching your cheek again and you open your eyes. You saw Rein who's smiling beside you while his finger is still poking your cheek.

"Good morning, y/n~ Did you have a nice dream?" He ask you with a sweet voice and you just nodded because you're still sleepy.

"Your highness... Why did you poking my cheek? I'm sensitive about that," you rubbed your eyes and stare at Rein.

"I can't help myself. You were so cute when you slept, you know?" He smile and you just stare at him again with weird.

"Are you sure? I slept like a broken person. Karla also said that the way I slept was violent," you still watch his face and he started to giggle.

"No, no. I'm sure. You must be hungry, right? Wanna eat together?" He hold your hands and you nodded. He happily help you stand and walked away from the room that you slept.

You sneakily stare at his face and you found out that he is still smiling like a kid and you thought that was innocent, pure and cute smile,

But that's all was wrong.

He is now happy because you can't stay away from him forever and ever.

' She will stay with me... Forever until death.'

★/★

Author note :

Heeyaa guys, Author-chan is here! Actually, from now on, I will rarely upload any chapters because my school starts next week and I need to prepare my things for school and tbh, I'm very happy to meet my friends ( ╹▽╹ )

But I'll try to upload when I'm not busy!

Thanks for reading this (。•̀ᴗ-)✧