Chapter 4 | Adorable

Start from the beginning

"Oh please food poison is not life risking disease" the witch blows her nail while resting back "I have a better Idea how about I say him that you are so interested in this proposal that you are begging me to give you the opportunity of explaining and presenting it to Mr Rag, how about this?" I give a smile to my boss who sits up alarmed clearing her throat "what no! Don't you dare do that!"

Rolling my eyes at her loudness I rest back "How about you fall down from the stairs and meet with a small accident which we can describe it as a big one to our boss and then boom you will be free from this" Am I that bad to be alive? Why are everyone trying to kill me?

"Why are you all trying your best to kill me? If you don't like me, tell me on my face. You don't have to plan on killing me right in front of me, it hurts you know" I roll my eyes getting annoyed and feeling abandoned in my own office.

"Awe my baby" Alia wraps her arm around my neck, hugging me tightly, messing with my already messed up hijab which I have just wrapped it around carelessly to hide my hair.

"We were just giving suggestions don't take it to heart, and I think this is the best, we can try it on our floor we have less stairs their and in that you won't be injured and you will also be free from stress boss gave you" she explains while pecking my head at time to time to show some affection.

"Yes, let's try now!" My boss stands up excitedly and everyone does the same but I glare at each and every soul who is grinning widely.

God everyone are witches here.

"Come on baby" Alia pulls me up and we all follow Zach who is leading us with his chest up and a proud smile is playing on his.

"Okay so there are 10 stairs and if we push her from here she will be injured a little too badly so we are gonna push her from the 5 stair or maybe 4th so she won't fall, okay?" They plan my death right infront of me and I lean my head against Alia's shoulder weeping over my fate mentally as she is holding me by my waist.

After explaining everything to everyone Zach walks towards me "Babe, let's proceed" he grins like a sadist and I curse under my breathe seeing him.

"You rotten tomatoes, if I break my head or any part of my body, I promise you, you will be out of this building. Don't forget your boss is my cousin" I glare at them but see everyone gulping, good that I scared them.

"Stop playing your cousin card here and come" he rolls his eyes and asks me to follow him and I control the urge of kicking him. Why is he not getting scared of threat?! I was serious!

"Do you want me to push you or will you dramatically fall?" Zach asks and I give him a tight smile "Thanks for your help, but I can do that myself" I start walking down counting each step.

I am seriously doing this, something has gone wrong with.

When I hear Mrs Bran yelling an All the best, I turn to say a best mocking line but my fate decides to play another role and my freaking Abaya comes in between my legs and loud scream leaves my lips when I stumble forward but hear multiple gasps from behind but none comes to save me or more like before they come to save I was already kissing each and every stair and then the ground.