Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)

Start from the beginning

It was a slick ass black Mercedes that made my dick twitch. I don't know much about cars, but I know sexy. And that car is sexy.

"Hey, Perrie!" Jade waves, going towards her car instead. I watch curiously as they start talking about who knows. I could only see the blonde's mouth moving. When it's not, she glances at me a few times.

She finally gets out of the car, and I couldn't help but widen my eyes.

I'm so used to seeing her in t-shirts and baggy pants. She looks good as fuck.

Or good to fuck.

———
When I closed and locked the front door, she instantly grabs my hand and pulls me towards the living room.

She pushes me onto the couch and makes my lap her personal chair. Her hands go to the back of my neck and she brings her lips to mine.

But she doesn't kiss me; she takes my bottom lip in her pearly teeth and tugs lightly. It's a new, interesting feeling.

"So... what kinda things you like?" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth. Damn, her voice is sexy. Usually, it's kinda adorable, especially when she's asked to repeat herself because no one knows what she said.

But I can understand every syllable.

"Long as it ain't vanilla," I answer and she lets out a cute little laugh. "Do you have any kinks or turn ons?" I nod, licking my lips. "Mind telling me?"

I hum, "Turning you on turns me on."

"You think I'm turned on?"

"Not as much as I want you to be," I hook my arms under her legs and stood up, holding her koala style.

I take a few steps and she chuckles. "What's so funny?"

"I can't think of a more vanilla place than the bathroom," she says teasingly. I raise a brow at her, continuing towards the kitchen. "Who said we were going to the bedroom?"

She bites her lip and gets a dark glint in her eyes. "Proceed."

When we get to the kitchen, I turn on the light.

I sit her up on the counter and stood between her legs. I lean in for a kiss, but she puts her finger on my lips. "What?" She doesn't respond just grabs my wrist with her other hand.

I realize what she's doing and look down. "Uh-uh, eyes up here," she taps my cheek twice. I look at her as my hand goes between her thighs.

Her eyes flutter and mine widen.

She's already ready. But still not as much as I want her to be.

"How long have you been like this?" I ask, voice lower than normal. I began massaging her lips with two fingers, making her breath hitch. "Your girlfriend... put in a good—fuck... put in a g—god," she moans then throws her head back on the cupboard door.

"Tell me what she said," I pause for a moment and her eyes flutter open. "She said you know what you're doing," she bites her lip.

"She did?" I proceed petting her smooth, nether lips.

She bites her bottom lip and nods, rolling her hips to get me to go faster. I do so and she lets out a noise that made my breath change pace. "What else did she say?" Right after I said that, I take my middle finger and started petting her engorged clit.