"We're lucky not to be dead the Hidden Leaf is overpowered with the Uchiha and the Hyuga and all those powerful ass clans . They will probably send someone out to catch us and kill us . " the leader said taking off his fake Anbu mask . Damn he was kinda hot .

" and they have the nine tailed fox and that strong ass Hokage with the massive tits ." Another added .

" that was Lord Orochimaru's close comrade once - we have to get the intel on the Uchiha to him asap . "

My eyes widen - which Uchiha ?? As if one of the men were thinking the same thing .

" which one - I heard one of them possess the Rinnegan. Then there's that Uchiha Itachi , wicked eyed Fugaku , Uchiha Shisui , Uchiha Obito and the copy ninja ,then Uchiha Isa I think she possesses the Rinnegan and then there's Uchiha Sasuke the newest one . "

" you fool Kakashi Hatake is not a Uchiha he just shares an eye with Uchiha Obito . " the leader knocked him on the head " we want Sasuke -the lord has already placed a curse mark in him . "

My eyes widen in shock and I nearly fell out the tree. Sasuke - he never told us about any of that is that how he got the mangekyo ??? Through the curse mark ? But that would explain everything that weird look he had in his eyes and those big grey hands that came out of his back . How could we have missed this .

I fell asleep in a tree that night and got up with a back pain like no other . I differentiated between their chakra targeting the weakest one . I waited until he was peeing in a river , absorbed his chakra from his body  knocking him out and pushing him in the river - he was still peeing - I took his identity and impersonated him .

It's been a little over 3 weeks and I managed to get my hands on the scroll quickly making a copy and taking the real  one . I figured out Orchimaru's entire plan and about his village in the land of rice patties - it was peaceful but weird . I met the sound 4 who later left to get Sasuke . But there was one who stood out to me Kimimaru I had fought him before when I was younger , I was about to kill all the people who got him the intel when a hand grabbed mine .

" I know who you are " the weak voice whispered .
Kimimaru-  I froze in my tracks .
" it's been quite a while - Uchiha Isa " he smirked .
" I'm surprised you aren't  dead yet bone boy " I chuckled .

"  very funny .... I am dying beside that I knew it was you from the very start and I will help you kill them "he said bringing me into a hug .

I was rather confused and patted his back .
" why would you . Your loyal to Orchimaru not ?"

" so I am but in my dying days I have been thinking about our encounter quite a bit I want to help you for some reason "

I nodded took his hand and we killed every last one if his henchmen . He pretended to be sick when I left the village to cover any evidence of his participation and with that I thanked him and made the two  week trip back home . Ready to knock Sasuke out like a light .

When I got home I gave the scroll and the Intel to the hokage , she didn't seem surprised at all , I wonder .

I looked around for Sasuke who i then found by the lake shirtless with Naruto . I concealed my chakra and hid behind a tree listening to their conversation. 

" your really leaving " Naruto sighed
" you are too , Naruto am i right ?" He said pulling Naruto close to him .
" oh right "
" there is something I want to tell you Naruto ." He said looking a bit pink .

I KNEW IT . I WAS SQUEALING BEHIND THE TREE .

" what is it Sasuke ?" He said now serious .
Without another word Sasuke lunged forward crashing his mouth on Naruto's.  They both turned pink as Sasuke pulled away. 

" i love you Naruto " he said turning away red as a tomato .
Naruto chuckled to himself and hugged Sasuke tightly confessing the same feelings .

"But what about Hinata and Sakura ."
" we keep this a secret until I get back don't worry about them " he said laying on the grass .

I walked out from behind him pinching his ears .
"UCHIHA SASUKE WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR LEAVING FOR WITH ORCHIMARU YOU LITTLE NITWIT " I said shaking him around

" I thought somebody else told you , i plan to kill him in the next 3 years when he's weakened ." He said dizzy .

" well I know that now "
" Isa chan how long were you standing there "Naruto asked

" I knew you too liked each other from the start "i smiled
" how ?" They both asked
" Sasuke only wears Naruto's necklace and treasures that framed picture with his life and he always holds your  hand when your going out ." I smiled

I left the two contented and went home tired .