HoV : YOU JUST A RAT WHO WANTS TO BE THE KING! BUT EVERYTHING YOU DO, PAYS YOU NOTHING! NOW LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL LURED INTO A TRAP! YOUR EGO JUST SHATTERING YOUR HOPE! DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR HOPE? HAHAHAHA! WHAT KIND A JOKE IS THIS!? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LAUGH ALL DAY!?

As I keep continue laughing, she didn't fight back nor running with her dumb mouth. Because I have her, it is time for more pleasure.

(*WARNING! THE NEXT LINE WILL BE BLOODY AND BIT GORE! PROCEED WITH CAUTION*)

HoV : Oh well, can I borrow this?

I spawn her own claymore. Before I put her with the chains, I extract a little bit of her power, so making sure she won't be able to burn the chains. Her claymore didn't feel any weight when I carry it with my handm

HoV : I can't believe your new toy is really durable, lightweight and sharp. Mind if I do this?

I slice her left arm, hearing her scream in agony is melody to my ear. She kneel to the ground and trying to hold her tears from extreme pain of losing a limbs. The blood drips down from the cut, panting because feeling an extreme pain on her left arm.

HoV : Ohhhhhh... Can I keep hear that again?

Next, I stab her right leg with the claymore. Another scream that she makes, making me enjoy all of this.

Nadia : S-S-Stop... Please..... N-No more....

HoV : Hm? Did you say something? Oh right.

I pull out the sword and she didn't even scream. Looks like I'm having too much fun, torturing her weak human body. I pull her hair so she can stand and looking at me. Awwwww, now her beautiful face is ruin with tears on her eyes and pale skin.

HoV : Looks like I did it too much? Hmph. I guess not. Alright, time for final touch.

While she still standing, I stab her stomach with her own claymore, pierce through her back and stuck into the wall.

Nadia : Gah!

She spit a blood out from mouth and few of it hit my face. I use my thumb to clean it and lick it. So, this is human's blood taste like. Quite delicious especially this is from Nadia herself.

HoV : Now, you won't bothering me anymore. Let your own claymore put you out from your misery.

She can't stop panting, dealing how painful being stab and pierce through by a big sword. She won't be able to pull it out because she doesn't have enough energy. Yet with that, her back bone is completely not funcioning. This moment is what I've been waiting for. Teaching bad girl that is Nadia, a true lesson about try not to mess with a God. A few seconds later, she's pass outm

HoV : Oh, she's out. Oh well. Hm? It's about time to treat our new guest.

**Himeko POV**

I'm heading to the top of Hyperion to face the dragon. I take the serum out from my pocket.