Alchemist

The Alchemist used to be a Partner of Professor Heimerdinger.... Lately rumor had it he had something that could concoct a cure for almost anything... so carrying Silco into the lanky Man's cave Iyra  hoped he would find a solution to

"Well..... what brings you to me...? I don't often get visitors." The alchemist explained.

"My friend he's sick... He's running a fever and well... his eye is discolored and almost swollen out of his head... please I hear your talented. If you require more I'll pay it just ... save...him." Iyra tossed a pouch full of gold the Alchemists way.

"Oh this is more than sufficient... You're friend will be fine ... just ... He might not look the same when... all is said and done... just because it's treatable doesn't mean it isn't serious. "The Alchemist explained.

"That's fine.Just please save him." Iyra pleaded..before leaving to sit outside the cave.

___________________
When the Procedure was finished Silco was still asleep half his face wrapped in gauze. Iyra just sat at his bedside ... waiting for him to wake up.

When he finally did ..

"Where am I ? why am I dressed as a damn mummy?"
Silco Questioned

Iyra had been holding his hand and has not stopped.
"Do you remember we are here to see the Alchemist...you got a high fever and a Major eye infection that spread... the alchemist managed to take care of you in the meantime. I have instructions  can go over together yeah? It's Mostly going to be about the eye injections. ok?" Iyra recapped.

"Oh that's why the bandages..." Silco pouted...

"Sorry... I know it probably is uncomfortable.
But if you need anything. I'm here." Iyra offered.

"You've already done much too much on my behalf. You should go take a break do something you want to do .I'll be ok... " Silco forced a smile.

"See this is how I know I need to stay here... your fevers giving you some concerning ideas because you and I both know a few things. One there's no way in hell I'm leaving you like this. Two... if I were to get let loose... let's just say I'd show The Enforcers a little ... Enforcement... and that would make a bit of a mess... both politically and in terms of hiding the bodies... So unfortunately for you your stuck with me." Iyra pushed some of his hair off his face...

"I agree with most of  that... your off on one account.
I wouldn't call being stuck with you unfortunate. If anything it's the bit of good luck I've managed to hold on to." Silco replied groggily.
_________________________

When Silco was recovered enough to leave and take the bandages off... it wasn't something done without care.
They had both returned to the abandoned district where her manor resided.

"All I'm saying is .... When I take this off. You might look a bit different from what you remember. Ok. It might be a bit of shock but don't freak out ok." Iyra explained gently removing the gauzes from bandages that covered half Silco's face.

""The mirror is  at the end of the hall. Ok?" Iyra motioned to it ...

Silco wasn't usually trepidatious yet in the current moment his feet betrayed him. Like a slow dirge as if  to mourn his past...
When he finally saw himself his fingers explored his skin climbing up..

When Iyra approached Silco he attempted to hide his face with half his hands.

"I fear I'm embarrassed.." Silco started...
"I got myself into this I don't deserve anyone ...especially not someone as incredible as you."
Silco finished.

"And... you... How do I Put this ..."

"Cut  it already ,You think she's Hot!" Veronica quipped from the spot she was pressing her
Ear on the door.