V E N I C E

I pull out the most beautiful, most revealing dress I've laid eyes on since I gave birth to Xiomara and my brows immediately shoot up. 

I manage to put it on from my legs up so I don't ruin my makeup and I stare at it in the mirror, unsure of how I feel about it.

It's a brown, curve hugging midi dress that stops a few inches above my ankles with a 'y' shaped plunge down the chest area that holds my breasts up, giving me a lot of cleavage. Both the left and right side on the front of the dress have the same identical cross cross cut outs running down to the bottom, showing the sides of my stomach, my waist, and my thighs. It's detailed with vertical lines and there's the slightest slit at the back of the dress for added design.

Don't get me wrong, I feel so sexy right now that I know I could pull any nigga that so much as glances at me

Don't get me wrong, I feel so sexy right now that I know I could pull any nigga that so much as glances at me. But it's still hella revealing.

I turn to look at my back and I raise a brow and smirk in approval. My ass is sitting perfectly in the fabric and I smile at the fact that Dion won't be able to see me looking this good, except for in a few pictures.

I walk out of the bathroom, heading back into the bedroom to look for some clear heels to match before slowly walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Trinity's already facing the door when I walk in, like she couldn't wait for me to come down.

"Oh my fucking God! Is that my bestie?!" She gasses as I step into the room. "Is that thee Venice Carter?!"

I laugh, turning and posing like I always do when she gasses me up.

"Yes ma'am, it sure is." I flick my 32 inch hair.

Trinity picks Xio out of her seat and points over at me. "Is that yo momma?" My baby giggles. "Are you sure? Cause I ain't ever seen anyone as beautiful as her in the whole of America."

I walk over to them with the biggest smile on my face.

"Girl, I am not even playing, I did that! You look amazing. If I wasn't straight, I'd be all over you right now." She turns me around again and slaps my ass, squeezing it after. "Wow bitch, you packing for the whole of Cali."

I rub my ass cheek and laugh. "Shut up."

Xiomara reaches for me and I take her from Trin's arms. "So how comes y'all not dr-" I start.

Just then, the door bell rings and I glance towards the hallway. "Do you think Dion's back?"

"I hope not, cause that'll ruin our plans." She takes Xio back out of my hands. "Quickly go check, imma come right out in a sec."

"Okay." I answer, stepping out of the kitchen and walking through the hallway.

The person rings the bell once again.

"I'm coming!" I shout, looking through the window next to the door.

There's a white man in a black suit that makes him look like some type of driver, standing right by the steps. I press in the pin code and open up the door.