Chapter 2: Coldness.

Y/N: By the way, which month?

Jisoo: 2nd month.

Y/N sighed in relieve and excitement.

Y/N: Means that i have still a lot of time left for the baby's shopping.

Everyone laughed and went downstairs as Y/N went to her room to take a refreshing shower.

After that, she went downstairs and sat down with everyone before starting to have a fun talk.

Few times later, Jennie got up and spoke.

Jennie: Jimin will come very soon, i guess that i should start to cook now.

Y/N suddently remembered about him and his behaviour toward her.

She then got up and spoke too.

Y/N: Let me come with you and help you.

Jennie: Oh no, it's fin-

Y/N: Let's go, let me cook!

The sisters entered the kitchen and started to cook while talking.

Jennie: So have you met Jimin?

Y/N stopped cutting the vegetables and looked up at Jennie who looked back at her.

Y/N: Is bro-in-law always like that?

Jennie: Like what?

Y/N: I mean he seemed too angry, short-tempered and distant. Why is he like that?

Jennie looked down while sighing sadly as Y/N looked curiously at her sister.

Jennie: He never told me what happened in his life before. He just told me that his childhood was not like the others.

Y/N somehow understood that something surely happened in his past and was having the consequences on his behaviour today.

She wanted to know further but for now she decided to stop here and continue her cooking.

2 HOURS LATER...

Now the cooking was done and a maid was told to bring the dishes on the dinning table.

Jennie and Y/N went to the living room to call the others for the dinner.

As they arrived, they saw Jin and Jisoo sitting peacefully on the couch.

Y/N: Oppa, unnie, the dinner is ready. You can both come and eat.

Jin: Wow you also cooked today?

Y/N: Yes and for Jisoo unnie, i cooked a healthy dish so the baby's health will get stronger.

Jisoo: Thank you, dear.

Y/N smiled to her but her eyes soon fell on the main door of the house, when a tired and exhausted Jimin showed up.

Jennie also saw Jimin and quickly walked to him before taking off his coat and taking his briefcase.

Jennie: The dinner is ready, Y/N especially cooked for you. Go and fesh up yourself.

Jimin didn't even glance at her and walked to the living room while ignoring his wife's talking.

He sat down on the couch and Jin asked.

Jin: How was your day?

Jimin: Fine.

Jimin always showed some kinds of emotions to Jin as he always thought of Jin as his own brother.

But still, his blank self toward everyone, was still here.

Y/N saw his behaviour and just sighed, not wanting to intefere in his matter.