Chapter- 7 (stolen youth)

Start from the beginning

Once they were here, he could just hold me off and they could fire two tasers at me, successfully taking me down.

A decent plan on paper.

I launched a swift jab in order to grasp his speed. He dodged it with perfect timing. I followed it up with a teep to his solar plexus using my right foot, but he blocked it using his hands.

I dropped my centre of gravity lower and rushed at him. In response, he tried to move out of the way but I caught his wrist. Pulling his hand towards me, I punched his chest like a battering ram.

The damage wasn't astounding but it was enough for the confusion I wanted to create.

I raised my right knee signalling another teep. Hastily, he responded by guarding his solar plexus, and that was when I turned my hips and redirected the kick to his face, thus executing the question mark kick.

It is a mainline feint, but if set up properly during a fight it can be lethal.

Once he received a blow to his head for a brief moment, his fist loosened up. I grabbed his ring finger and the realisation dawned upon him. It was already too late.

"N-No—"

*CRACK*

"Aarhg!"

When fighting, it is ill advised to ever open your mouth. Once your jaws are disconnected from each other, even a small hit to your lower jaw can dislocate it.

*BAAM*

I hit his lower jaw, breaking it cleanly with one strike.

Out of the two bodyguards that were approaching me, one of them was here. He aimed the taser gun at me.

I used the man incapacitated in front of me as a human shield. Even with his disfigured face he struggled a little in my arms as I put him up in front of the taser gun aimed at me.

While the fight was short, it still took them time to reach us. What bothers me is that the third man seems to be missing. I scanned the area but he was nowhere to be found. It seems he got away while I was busy fighting his teammate.

I took out the taser gun from the suit of my human shield. Now the tables had flipped. Both of us had guns but I had a shield too. In this situation, it was bound to be my victory.

That was the moment I felt something cold on my neck. Instinctively, I moved from my position.

"Haha, your instincts exceed the rumours." The man standing in front of me said.

I threw a brief glance at the building behind me. At the rooftop, there was a sniper taking his aim at my back. This sniper was none other than the third person who went missing midway.

If I moved to face the sniper then the one standing in front of me would shoot, and if I didn't then the sniper would shoot me. But what was he going to shoot me with?

Using a bullet on me would be prohibited.

"Now take this!" The person in front of me yelled, he grabbed my attention and closed the distance with me.

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa" A distinct cry was heard from the direction of the sniper.

Both of us stopped for a second, and looked back to see the sniper lying dead on the ground. Someone had thrown him off the building.

Taking advantage of the situation, I shot the taser gun on the confused man aiming the taser at me. He squirmed in pain and passed out soon.

I turned back to look at the person standing at the top of the building, where the sniper was previously positioned. In the dark, it was hard to make out if it was an adult or a student.