First Mission; "Where do we start?"

I would like to say I'm a relatively light sleeper, but when I'm really tired I can't help it... I woke up suddenly when I noticed my head was moving down, I opened my eyes and brought my head back up quickly so no one would notice. I look over to the others and see they were paying no attention to me. I sighed with relief but then I turn back and look to Dabi, he turns his head when I look over at him but I could clearly tell that he was smirking. He turned away from me to try and hide it but I saw him and huffed quietly.

I read his mind and connect our thoughts.

{MePOV: Oh shush! It's not funny! I can see you smirking at me over there.}

He jumped at the sudden sound of my voice in his head and was confused, he paused as he starts to think in his head.

{DabiPOV: Did she just?...}

{MePOV: Yes genius. I'm in our heads.}

He let his breath out and turns to look at me as I give him a slightly dirty look but I tried not to seem to angry.

{DabiPOV: Oh don't be that way,! I was just smiling at you} He says in his mind playfully, giving me a smile.

{MePOV: that's mean. And you weren't smiling, you smirked at me. I'm doing my best not to fall over while sleeping standing up. I don't usually do this ya'know!}

{DabiPOV: Don't worry, I wasn't laughing at you. I just thought it was cute, you almost fell over and seeing you catch yourself then look around to see if anyone saw it... You looked like a desperate meerkat, it was cute though.}

He jokes, as I turn around and face the wall.

{MePOV: Hmpf!... Fine, I'm just going to ignore you.}

{DabiPOV: Is that so?} He thinks with a smile.

He waits a few seconds before grabbing my hand by the fingers and pulls it up to him.

"Wha-!" I go to say before he puts a finger to my lips to keep me from speaking.

He brings my hand to his lips and kisses it gently as he removes his finger from my mouth.

{DabiPOV: I apologize my lady, please forgive me for my rudeness...}

He thinks in a sincere but joyful tone.

   As he kissed my hand and said those words, my cheeks were highlighted with a bright pink that made me flustered and feel embarrassed. He pulls his head up and loosens his hand on mine, as he releases his hold, I pull my hand back quickly and turn to the wall.

{MePOV: I- it's fine, I'm not mad...}

Dabi smiles and nods his head with his eyes closed too thank me.

I release my second quirk as he turns his head to look at Shigaraki whom turned his head to us as Dabi lifts his head.

"Alright, enough chit chat. I have a mission for a few of you." Shigaraki says.

We all walk towards him and stand below him as he gives us orders.

"First off, we have Toga, Dabi, Twice, and Angel. You four are going to be going around and finding whatever food you can manage to gather, your going to bring it back and then return and wait for more orders." Shigaraki says as the four of us nod our heads and tell him, "Yes sir/fine"

"Team 2 is going to be the rest of you minus Kurogiri, you three are going to be checking on the left over nomu and see if anything has changed with the hero's." Shigaraki says as he sits up straight and looks down to all of us.

"I wish you luck on your mission, by the time you return I'll most likely be on my way back from the doctor already. I'm going to be asking him a few questions and looking for a way to get the master back, and out of Tartarus." Shigaraki says as he lowers his head slightly and looks at his hand.