Sacrifices

Thursday:

   I opened my eyes and found myself cuddling with Dabi and his over heated body on the medium sized bed in the room from last night. I panicked a little but then I calmed down when I noticed we were both fully clothed, it's not that I was expecting anything, but I was just being cautious. His body warmed me up enough to where I supposedly didn't need to be under the sheets. But I still couldn't believe last night happened! We really kissed!...

   My face heated up and I'm sure it became bright red... I tucked my head into his jacket and clutched it with my hands slightly, then I brought my knees up a little bit. Dabi moves his head a little bit, looking down at me.

"What's wrong?" Dabi asks as he places his hand on my head and runs his fingers through my long silky hair, slowly but continuously.

His voice startled me a bit because it was a sudden ripple in dead silence that surrounded us.

"I was just thinking..." I reply as I look up at him.

"About what?" He asks as he gives me a little smile.

"I panicked a little when I woke up, but then I saw you and I calmed down. That's all..." I say trying to avoid his eyes now and I tuck my head back into his jacket and rest my head on his warm chest.

"Hm... That's all?..." He says as he gives me an interested but sly look.

"Mh!" I jump a little when I feel the tip of his fingers slowly move down my side and make contact with part of my bare skin on my stomach.

"What are you-?" I go to say as he starts tickling me.

"Aah!-" I start to laugh uncontrollably as he tickles my stomach. I wiggle and squirm around pointlessly as he smiles and laughs a little bit about my reaction.

I don't kick him, but I kick my feet hopelessly as I attempt to wiggle my way to freedom and out of his reach. But to no avail, he sits up and wraps me in his arms and continues to tickle me there preventing me from wiggling away. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, it was hard to see because of my misty eyes. He laughed at my reaction as I continued to squirm in his arms.

"It's... Not... Funny...!" I manage to blurt out through my laughing and my constant movements.

"But it is." He says as he gives me another smile, trying not to laugh he closes his other eye and says;

"Alright alright..." He says as he releases me and stops tickling me.

I hold my stomach while smiling and try to catch my breath.

"You alright?" He asks with a humorous but sly smile.

"I'll live," I comment.

"I'm sure you will." He reply's as he lays back and puts his feet up on the bed, resting his head on the palm of his hand.

I role my eyes playfully as I sit up straight on the bed and look him in the eyes.

"So is your decision to join the league, official yet?" He asks as his gaze turns a little more serious.

"I'm only doing this for you... Because you asked me to... So I'll only follow you, I could care less about any orders that are given to me if they involve leaving you behind or harming you." I say as I return his serious expression.

"I feel the same way." Dabi reply's.

We look at each other silently for awhile before one of us breaks the silence.

"Last night there was quite a bit of noise, I'm surprised you didn't leave me to check it out..." I say.

"Now why would I do that?... A fight may have gone on..." Dabi replies as he looks over to the window.