Family Reunion!

Friday:

For the past week, school has been just normal school and training. We didn't do much that was different. But today, I was going to meet Keigo! After school, I'm going to be meeting him and spending the whole weekend with him! I'm going to get to meet him!

{Hm... I wonder what he's like?...}

{he's probably going to be obnoxious... I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he will be...}

{it's no big deal though, I'm sure he'll be happy to see me. Or surprised at the least.}

I jump out of bed and turn off my alarm, I get dressed and ready for school and then fill up the water and cat food for Amaya. I pet her as she eats her food and laps up her water, then I stand up and get all my stuff together and head downstairs.

I'm not sure why I'm so happy to meet him... I mean, we haven't even seen each other, let alone heard about each other. But nonetheless, I can't wait to meet him! I haven't told anybody in my class about it or our connection, and I don't plan to any time soon. That is if they don't ask, but I don't think they will since we look nothing alike...

I sit at the table as aunt Mira fills hers and then my plate with pancakes, I grab the syrup and a fork and begin eating.

"*chuckles quietly* Are you exited sweetie?" Aunt Mira asks with a smile and closed eyes.

"Mhm!" I reply with a mouth full of pancakes.

"I can tell." Aunt Mira says with a giggle and her fingers slightly covering her mouth.

I finish my pancakes and drink my half cup of milk, then I stand up and head out the front door.

"Bye bye! I'll see you after school!" I shout over to her.

"Actually sweetie, your going to drop your stuff off and meet your brother here when you return! So I have some food and your bag packed for you!" She calls over before I shut the door.

"Alright, thanks!" I shout and wave my hand as I shut the door and run across our block and head towards the bus stop.

I take the bus to school and see Midoriya and a few others there as well.

{it's not like rushing will do me any good, if anything it'll get me to school faster. But I can't help it, and it's not like stalling will do me much good either, it'll get me off track.}

Once the bus stops I'm eager to get off, I push through the line trying to get to the front. I almost make it to the front when I lose my balance and fall forward onto someone in a long leather jacket and with a hood over their head. I look up and realize they had caught me, I get a glimpse of their face and I'm not sure why, but something inside me made me feel exited, happy, embarrassed, and I didn't want to take my eyes off of them...

My cheeks felt a little warm and I couldn't believe myself! I was blushing! Not a lot, but it was definitely noticeable...
He looks me in my eyes and seems to pause, he seemed somehow distracted... Then he looks away hiding his face and pulls me to my feet.

"Be more careful..." He says in a mysterious tone, as he walks away but looks at me from the corner of his eye.

" He says in a mysterious tone, as he walks away but looks at me from the corner of his eye