Just Like You...

Guys, I officially have haters now.

I'm going up in the world, whoop whoop.

"Sensei, please let me go!"

"That's not happening, Midoriya."

Izuku wanted to take off the restraints, but he knew it would only make things worse. More than anything, guilt laid heavy on his mind, how many mistakes he made and how he should have been better. The stares from his classmates sent shivers down his spine, a mixture of confusion, anger and concern.

Bakugo was rushed towards Recovery Girl, with the help of Nejire and Tamaki, as he coughed up blood from the massive force Ochaco had forced on him. Mirio, after seeing the encounter, had took Eri off his shoulders and turned around, sheltering her from the fight.

"Is Ms. Uravity okay?" she said with a sniffle, as Mirio smiled at her.

"She'll be fine, and Midoriya will be too." 'At least, I hope so. I have faith in Midoriya to make it through.'

Aizawa had nearly dragged Izuku to a separate room, far from the questioning eyes of his peers. Izuku looked up to his teacher in shame, as he finished a phone call before rubbing his temples.

"I have some old friends focusing on her location, can't have much of the news media hearing about this or UA would go through even more controversy. However, be sure that All Might and Nezu, along with the other teachers, have already heard of these events, and consequences will soon follow."

Izuku slightly flinched at the mention of his mentor's name, and almost had a heart attack when Aizawa slammed his fist onto the table. "Sensei, I-"

"Not a word, Midoriya!" Aizawa snapped, eyes glowing red. "Maybe it was stupid on my part to have you look over this situation, you're still a kid. But I have faith in you, so I need to know this: why didn't you call me?"

Izuku opened his mouth to speak, but no words left his lips. No matter what he said, he knew he was in the wrong, that maybe, if he handled things more appropriately, Ochaco wouldn't be...

"I...I don't know...." He then unfolded the entirety of the events from the last several days, taking out some...personal details but telling it all.

"Midoriya, look me in the eyes." Izuku raised his head, as Aizawa watched him closely. "I have a theory that maybe you have been hit or affected by this quirk as well. I had some data analysis, along with a talk from the villain. So I want you to focus, and maybe, I can spare you a lesser punishment. Now close your eyes."

With an audible gulp, Izuku nodded. Aizawa's voice rang clear in his ears. "Focus on what you want right now. Those negative feelings, every ache and pain, visualize it. Think of your harshest memories...

"...and accept it."

"W-what?"

"Sounds weird, I know. But the truth is, we can't ignore nor remove the bad parts of ourselves. And accepting it doesn't mean we ARE that emotion. Fighting it only makes it worse, because we're pretending or going against the truest parts of ourselves. That negativity keeps us in check, give us boundaries, and...helps us move on from the past when we embrace it for what it is.

"And now, your girlfriend," Aizawa sighed, watching the boy flustering and fidgeting, "could hurt more people, more importantly herself, if we don't save her. So focus on what your heart wants, and tackle it head on."

'Ochaco...' Izuku's mind showed a beautiful brunette, smiling at him after floating him on the UA entrance exam. The picture of a hero who wanted to save people. Her love and the turmoil she was in...