Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Začít od začátku

You stare at your cousin, incredulously wide-eyed. "Seriously, Ha-Ni, this idiotic imbecile's cockeyed driver was most likely intoxicated. It was all systems go for us."

You look up, enraged, at the man gesturing at his gleaming, black Bugatti-La Voiture-Noire with his long fingers adorned with a costly ring in his forefinger—what an arrogant jerk. Fortunately, only four of you stood by the side of the deserted road, surrounded by only foliage and a few lone trees. No other car has turned onto this road.

"Hey, watch it! Do you know how expensive this car is? It's more expensive than the Lotte World Tower." He lowered his gaze to the bold girl in front of him. She was still wearing her helmet, but he could see her annoyed eyes filled with defiance. He has the appearance of a ferocious dragon-what a waste of energy for a piece of metal, you think, though annoyed.

"Yes, sure, it's just a stupid car, your idiot... it's your flippen blind driver's fault." You motioned to the anxious driver, who inspected the damage while speaking with their insurance and the authorities on the phone.

"You, little crazy girl, pay for it, or I'll sue that delivery restaurant for all they've got," the man raged on. He was waving his finger in your direction. You could see the veins bulging in his neck as he clenched his jaws tightly. You tried to jump up, still hurting as you faced this man with wide eyes filled with anger.

Your pupils dilate. "What???? It wasn't even my fault! If your demon driver had been paying attention to the road, he should have seen us in his blind spot and avoided turning the wrong way. It is his fault!" You snapped back as you waved your arms toward his driver, who was ignoring you as he reported the incident to the police. Your blood pressure rose in response to the arrogant man's insinuations.

Ha-ni appeared apprehensive and completely unnerved, especially for you, who couldn't keep quiet. You have a very short fuse; right now, she knows anything coming from your mouth could land you in further hot water. Your aunt can't afford the restaurant to fail or pay for these costly car repairs.

The man furiously wiped his forehead and stood with his hands on his hips, saying, "Look, miss. You are going to pay for the repairs. Please give me your identity cards, contact information, and the name of your insurance company, Arthur! Grab their information-they aren't getting away with it! " He pursed his lips as his eyes narrowed into your wide eyes.

Ha-Ni leaps in front of you to face the man again; she senses that you will cause more trouble for them, and you raise your eyes in surprise. Since when has she been so brave? She's a timid introvert, but if it's her parents' shop, you'll do anything to protect it.

The man looked at his driver, who was conflicted. "Sir, I sent a photo to the insurance company, and they estimate the cost of repairs to be around 17,800,000 won. If you request it, a tow truck will be dispatched, sir, and the traffic police are on their way. "He nods with a solemn demeanour.

Arthur's wide eyes nervously look at the two small-built females, who are suddenly astonished and horrified. So much money for a scratch, and it barely made a dent. Maybe you should throw a brick through the windows, key the gleaming paint with your nail file, and then you'll know what you'll be paying for. Or why not throw the window with your helmet?

"Let me just show him what real damage will be done to his stinking car"-you sneered. Ha-Ni looked at you with surprise as you tried to unhook your helmet, and when she heard you say those words, her light hazel eyes widened as her arm shot out to stop you from doing whatever you were about to do—another heinous crime.

"Calm down, Noemie!" she hissed as she looked at the men before them. With your hands still on your helmet, you inhaled deeply.

The man's eyes enlarge as he slowly turns to the girls with flashing eyes. You and Ha-ni instinctively move backwards, unsure whether the guy will strike or murder them right there and then.