Chapter 12

You both woke up at about the same time to the smell of something delicious wafting from under the bedroom door. It wasn't long after your brain became less fuzzy and you untangled your body from the green-haired log next to you that you wandered into the kitchen, pulling a still sleepy Izuku with you. 

You found Inko humming to herself quietly by the stove as she prodded at some bacon in the pan. She didn't turn around but offered a small 'good morning!' and continued to focus on making breakfast. Izuku and you both offered to help but she shooed you away before you could finish the sentence. Knowing that she won't budge, much to Izuku's annoyance, he pulls you into the living room and you both plop down on the insanely comfortable couch to watch some random Thursday morning cartoon.

Randomly throughout the next few minutes, Izuku would place a kiss on different exposed parts of your skin. He started on the top of your head, then to your forehead before making his way slowly down the side of your face to your cheek, to your jaw. You sighed and melted closer to him, the fluttery touch making you feel warm and light. He moved your hair away from your neck and placed several kisses there as he held you close to his side. Everything was still a little foggy for him and he didn't want to wake up yet if all of this was a dream. 

"Okay kiddos!" Inko calls from the kitchen, "breakfast is ready!" 

With a final kiss on the nape of your neck, Izuku moves your hair back into place. You turn and meet him in a soft kiss before you stand up and ruffle his already messy bedhead. He playfully swats your hand away and follows you to the kitchen to eat breakfast with his mom. 

The breakfast was short but sweet. After talking about what the plan was for the day, you gathered the small number of things that you brought with you (emphasis on your now dried clothes) and made your way out of the Midoriya apartment. 

It took you probably 15 minutes to move from the kitchen to the front door with how much Inko was gushing about having you over again and when the next time she could see you would be. As Izuku helped you put your coat back on, you promised her you would see her again soon. With several goodbyes, thank yous, and hugs, Izuku closed his apartment door, and you both head down to your car.

As you walk down the stairs you catch Izuku wiping a stray tear from his face. You nudge your shoulder against him and he laughs shakily. "I'm just... really happy."

You giggle and he offers a wobbly smile. As you make it to your car, Izuku opens the driver's door for you. "Thanks for having me over," you say with a smile. "I'll see you in a few hours." 

"Okay, have a safe drive," Izuku says, "I'll let you know when I'm almost there." 

You nod and move your hand to rest on his cheek. You both give each other a few kisses before you settle into your car and with one final wave, you drive off.

+++++

The drive on the way home went by faster than you expected. By the time you realized it, you were only about 15 minutes away. You both planned for Izuku to come around 1 or so since your parent's flight was later in the afternoon. 

As you get back home, you spend the next few hours relaxing in the living room with your father and chilling out in the kitchen with your mom talking about how your day was yesterday and showing them the pictures Inko took of you both with your carved pumpkins. 

You know your mom will be just fine with Izuku but your father is a different story. Even though dad is a big teddy bear, you know he's gonna try to scare Izuku or at the very least intimidate him. You warned Izuku about this, saying he's just gonna try to freak him out but regardless, you also know Izuku is going to be overthinking this whole visit so you know keeping everything to a short few hours before they leave will be the best time to introduce everyone and help maintain Izuku's sanity.