Chapter 12: Jealousy And Tears

Start from the beginning

I ran to my car opened the drivers seat and hopped inside I saw Alya, Nino and Luka come outside but I was already backing out of the drive way. Alya was shouting at me but I couldn't respond.

I left as they begged me to stop.

Tears were just coming out of my eyes like a waterfall. I could barely see the road. But I drove a little slower so I wouldn't get hit. Even though I'm upset I don't wanna end up dying. I just needed to take a little drive and clear my head.

The Beach..

One of the only places that is my safe spot. I needed to hear the waves crash on the sand that will calm me down. I made One left turn and two right turns before I arrived at the beach. I put the car in park and ran out.

Hearing at the waves in the distance feeling the wind on my face just calms me down. I feel safe here this place has always made me feel better. When Nath broke up with me I knew we're I had to come. The beach is my peace.

I sat down on the sand feeling it between my hands. I looked up at the sky the stars were shining like a million sapphires. I let out a deep breath

Kitty...you know I care about you. So why?..

Back at Chat's house

Chats POV:
"What the hell did you say to her?!" Alya screamed at me with anger radiating off of her

"I-I didn't mean to hurt her I was just so mad a-and I snapped... I'm so sorry" I looked down at the floor.

"Alya you and I both know that Chat cares about Mari so please just go easy on him" Nino said

Alya sighed and looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Chat.. it's just Mari is my best friend I care about her. She like my sister and when I see crying my heart just aches.." she said tears in her eyes.

"What even happened?" Nino asked, I sighed

"I compared her to my ex girlfriend" I said shamefully

"CHAT YOU DID WHAT-" Alya started but than. Nino grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"I know what I said to her what completely wrong and unforgivable but I-I care about her so I need to make this right. Im gonna find her and I'm gonna make this right." I said as I ran to the door and grabbed my keys.

"I'll bring her back don't worry" I said

I ran to my garage and opened the door. I opened the Lamborghini and hopped inside. I turned on the car but than I realized where would she even be? Back at her house? No she was upset so she obviously just wanted to drive around. Maybe.. THE BEACH?!.

The day we first met was at the beach and she told me the beach was her happy place. I put the car in drive and set off to the beach.

10 minutes of driving to the beach

I stoped when I saw her car parked in the parking lot. I parked my car next to hers and turned it off. I jumped out and looked around. I than saw a bluenette sitting in the sand looking up at the beautiful night sky.

As I walked over to her I can't help but think I screwed up. She doesn't wanna see me or talked to me. But I remembered that Mari and I promised to be honest with each other, so that's what imma do.

"Princess.."

Mari POV:
"Princess.." I heard behind me.

There is only one cat in the world that calls my that. I turned around and saw Chat looking at me with sadness in his eyes. I looked up at him with stained tears on my face.

"I-Is this spot taken" he said I shook my head no and he sat down next to me.

Chat and I sat in silence neither of us saying a word to each other. To be honest for me it was hard to even look at him.

"I'm sorry princess.." he said I turned to face him but he was looking at the waves. I didn't know what to say or if I should even say anything

"Princess.. I don't expect you to ever forgive me after the horrible thing I said to you but I just had to tell you that you are nothing like Lila... your sweet, funny, passionate and so much more. I-I was just jealous and mad and I took it out on you a-and I'm so so sorry... I hope that one day you'll be able to forgive me.." he said sadly.

As much hurt as I was in that moment when Chat and I fought seeing that sad look on my kitty's face right now made my heart ache. I don't blame him for snapping at me he's been hurt by everyone in his life.

He's been hurt so many times that he doesn't even believe in himself that he's worthy of something that will love him. But I need to make him see that isn't true. He than got up and was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand before he could. He looked at me with widen eyes.

I smiled at him

"You will always be my kitty nothing could ever change that" I said he looked at me with happiness in his eyes. In a flash he was hugging me tightly as if he let go I'd disappear. I smiled and hugged him back just as tight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry princess. I promise I'll make it up to you." Chat said as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"It's ok kitty I forgive you. Seeing that sad look on your face is enough punishment." I said softy as I dove my hands in his hair comforting him as much as I could.

He than back out and looked at my lovingly. He gently caressed my cheek with his hand. I couldn't help but giggle, he sent me a smirk.

"Abhhh I love that adorable giggle m'lady~" he said

I couldn't contain my blush from what he said. He knows how to make me feel better. But I soon remembered what's back at Chats house and my smile quickly faded. Chat noticed

"P-princess what's wrong" Chat asked me.

"Chat I really did tell Luka that I wasn't available Friday because of our date. It's really important to me and I wouldn't miss it for the world..." I said trying to hold back some tears.

I looked down so he wouldn't see, I heard him sigh and soon he lifted my chin so I was looking right into his beautiful emerald eyes.

"I believe you princess.. I do, I trust you with every bone in my body. I know that day is important to you as much as it is to me. I know you wouldn't risk that" he said looking deeply into my bluebell eyes.

I smiled at him and in a flashed I cuddled up against him. I wanted to feel his warmth, I wanted to be close to him. He was stunned for a sec but soon relaxed into me.

We both just sat on the sand cuddling each other radiating off warmth for one other as the breeze blows gently. In this moment the only thing that matters to me is Chat. He's so important to me and I know that I can no longer deny it.

Im growing strong feelings for him

Whenever I talk about him I feel like butterflies are swimming in my stomach, when he touches me I feel a comfortable sensation wash over me like I'm home.
When he looks at me I feel like my heart is about to beat out my chest.

And I don't know what the future lies for us but I do know one thing.

I want him in my future...

Well I have posted this story in a while and I'm rlly sorry for that I was gonna upload another chapter on new year but it wasn't finished. I'm gonna upload a new chapter in the criminal I feel for pretty soon.

Tbh I forgot all about that story and I apologize for that but stay tuned and I'll see y'all in the next one bug out ✌🏾❤️