Luxia

Deep, deep, deep under the ground in one of the nine circles of hell lived the family Evergone. The family existed out of the father Valentino Evergone, Freya Evergone, Eros Evergone and the youngest Hathor Evergone. Sadly Mrs. Evergone was no more. How it happened was a mystery never told to Hathor.

All of the three siblings were named after the gods and goddesses of love. Freya after the Norse Goddess , Eros after the Greek God and Hathor after the Egyptian Goddess. Why you may ask? Well, the family kind were Succubus', lust demons. A female succubus gets her energy of males semen most of the time. Incubuses like Valentino and Eros are not gentle with women. Lets keep it at that. They are better known as lust demons.

 They are better known as lust demons

Freya norse goddess.

Eros greek god

Hathor egyptian Goddess

But before we go further with the story, lets get to know more about Hathor.

Hathor wasn't always the demon she is now. Something happened. Let's say, 201 years ago, when Hathor was 20 years old, she was sweet , kind , careful , positive and so innocent. She had beautiful eyes which looked like angel eyes. She always dressed in bright colors. She was well known in hell as the disappointment of Valentino. She had an amazing lover called Diablo Marino. Hathor was madly in love. He was her first boyfriend, but her luck didn't last long. One night she had a fight with Diablo she wasn't how she supposed to be." A succubus that's still virgin?!?" Diego shouted.