~

Shigaraki sat there for a while, not bothering to bring back Tori, for he needed some well-needed alone time. He reached over and grabbed some whiskey from behind the counter and poured himself a glass. He didn't care what time of day it was, he drank when he needed to. As he sipped his drink he heard a loud crash coming from Kurogiri's room. He hesitated. Did he really want to see what the brat had broke in order to make that big crash? But the thought of Tori hurt on the ground made him get up and check it out.

Shigaraki I opened the door to find Kurogiri's old music records he collected scattered on the ground, some even broken. Luckily, Tori was hiding under the bed, shaken from guilt.

"WHAT THE F-" Shigaraki stopped himself and took a deep breath. Tori seemed already shaken up enough from the records falling down, his yelling would just make her cry. "What the HECK happened? Don't you have enough toys to play with? Why did you get into Kurogiri's record collection?" Shigaraki asked, trying to sound not as annoyed as he felt.

"Well I remembered I use to listen to records, my dad played them all the time. I really didn't mean to- I- I'm sorry..." The kid cried as she crawled under the bed even more. Shigaraki sighed.

"Let's get cleaning, from now on let's not leave you alone." Shigaraki said, giving in to the pitty he felt for her. He was also glad she was starting to remember things- or was he? Did he really want her to remember before they figured out what happened?

After they were done cleaning up the mess, hiding as best as they could, Shigaraki sent Tori to take a bath, remembering that she probably hasn't taken one in a while. Kurogiri had been taking care of her the past week, but from lack of sleep he forgot to make the kid take a bath. She was dirty and reeked of whatever was in that trash can she sat by on the street.

"But Shigaraki, I'm scared, what if there's a monster waiting to grab me in the drain! What if I slip and knock my head and drown?! Oh please, can you stay?" Tori begged. Where did kids even get these crazy ideas? What type of child worries about slipping in the bathroom like some old fart?! Shigaraki sighed again.

"I'll get the bath ready, then I'll let you get in and close the curtain so I can go in, is that good with you?" Shigaraki compromised. Tori agreed and waited for him to fill the bath. "Put in lots of bubbles!" Tori said as Shigaraki poured in the bubbles. "Yeah yeah, I'll just put in the rest, there's not much left in it anyways." Shigaraki said as he emptied the bottle. Kurogiri always enjoyed bubble baths, it was a guilty pleasure of his to take long, warm, bubble baths with a glass of wine. Shigaraki never knew why Kurogiri confessed one day about it to him. Maybe it was because he was guilty that he raised the water bill, but it wasn't like he played for it.

When the bath was ready, Shigaraki stepped out to let Tori undress and get into the bath. He also quickly grabbed his phone to play his games while he sat in there. "SHIGARAKI HURRY UP!" Tori yelled. Shigaraki walked into the bathroom. "I'm here, I'm here, gosh you sure can be loud when you need to." Shigaraki complained. Tori just started humming, probably playing with the rubber duck he put in there before letting her get in.

A notification on his phone caught his attention. He clicked on it and it opened to a news headline:

ALL MIGHT ONCE AGAIN SAVES THE DAY!

Shigaraki growled in disgust. All Might had only came back to Musutafu a month ago, and since then all the news has been on how good of a hero he is and how he's always saving the day. It annoyed Shigaraki to his core.

"Do you like All Might?" Shigaraki asked in curiosity. Tori's humming stopped and there was a thoughtful pause. "Hmm... I don't know, he's the number one hero right? I guess he has to be pretty cool to be number one." She said. Shigaraki expected that, she was only a little girl, but the fact that she was hesitant and not freaking out out over the thought of the number one hero intrueged him.

"Do you want to be a hero when you grow up?" Shigaraki questioned, his curiosity growing. There was another moment if silence. "I do want to help people, but I guess not really in the way All Might does." She answered. Shigaraki was content with the answer. He could work with her mindset, show her the truth about hero's and shape her into the best villain in his Lueage of Villains, well, not the best, that was going to be him, his second in command, now that sounded right. He chuckled and smirked while he schemed.

"Hey Shigaraki, I'm done, you can get out now." Tori said. Shigaraki got out and waited outside for Tori to get out.

"Hey, do you know how to play video games?" He asked as Tori got out of the bathroom. "No," Tori said. "How sad. Come on, I'll teach you." Shigaraki gestured for her to follow. She nodded and trodded after Shigaraki as he walked to his room.

Shigaraki shuffled through his various games to find one suitable for a child. He picked out three and showed them to Tori. "Which one would you like to play?" He asked. She shuffled through the options, observing each one until she settled on Minecraft. Shigaraki put in the disk and handed her the second controller. Then he took off the hand on his face and set it carefully on his lap. "I'm assuming this is your first time playing? We can do tutorial before doing survival," Shigaraki suggested. "Okay." Tori said, unsure what he was talking about.

Shigaraki taught her the basics, at first she didn't really understand but she slowly got the hang of it. Kurogiri was still gone and it was getting late out, but they didn't really pay much attention. Finally after messing around on tutorial, they moved on to survival, though, Shigaraki had to set it to peaceful because the zombies and skeletons scared her.

"Look at my house! Isn't it pretty?" Tori said enthusiastically. The house was the most ugly thing he ever saw but he nodded and smiled. "Nice house, but come over where I'm at, I found a village we can ransack for stuff." Shigaraki said.

"No! Those villagers worked hard on that village! And you'll hurt the animals!" Tori pouted, trying to get over to the village as fast as she could to stop him. "What do you mean? Villages are ment to be stolen from and destroyed, that's the only reason they're in the game!" Shigaraki was starting to get annoyed. "You can't just wreck it like that! I'll let you take things from the chests and get some crops, just don't hurt the villagers!" Tori was in panic as she hastily tried to stop him, making Shigaraki feel pitty and agree to her compromise. She almost sounded like a hero, which kind of irked him, but he supposed she was just acting like that because she was a child and didn't make a big deal out of it.

They continued on playing until it was dark, a little past midnight. Shigaraki could've kept on playing after Tori fell asleep, but dealing with the little girl wore him out. The two were sound asleep when Kurogiri came back. After seeing the two fast asleep, Kurogiri snuck a picture to save for a future scrapbook and then went to his own room. He turned on the light to see a chip of a record still on the ground, but he was too tiered to feel angry, he would just scold them tomorrow. He cozied up in his bed that he never got to sleep in since Tori Hana arrived and immediately fell asleep. The building was silent that night, appart from a light snoring and the Minecraft music from the TV that was still on.

~Thank you for reading!~