Chapter 15 - Alice-Wynonna Reunion

Start from the beginning

" Then why didn't you meet me till now ? "

" Because you were in danger . There were many bad people around you who is trying to kill you so I gave you to your mama . "

" Are they dead now ? "

" No baby . "

" Then why are you here ? "

" Cause your daddy said that our little bean is injured so I came to meet you . "

There was a complete silence in the room and the tension was thick . Until finally Lily spoke .

" Are you gonna stay wid me ? "

" Do you want me to stay ? "

" Yes stay . pwease . "

" Ok I will stay with you . "

" Yeah . mama stays . "

" Well Lily you would confuse us by saying mama to both of us . "

" Um . can I call you mom ? "

" Of course you can Lil' bean . "

" MOM !!! "

Alice squeals and threw her arms towards me and I hug her as tight as possible . After staying like that we went outside .

" Well nice to finally know you are her mom and I thought it was some nasty teenager . And Wynonna I totally support you and I know the Bulshar pack is threat to everyone's life . But also thank you for giving me the chance to become the mother of a wonderful child . "

" Well Rosi I should be the one to thank you for raising my child in such a wonderful way . "

" No but really Lily is a wonderful child . Brave , smart , rowdy . totally you . "

" I am glad to hear . Um . Rosi hope you don't mind about me coming this close to Alice . "

" No . Never Alice might need her mama to show her how to fight , defend and care others but she also requires her mom to know how to ride a bike , use the Colt Bluntline and how to send the revenants to hell . "

" God you are good in words . "

" Well I always am . "

" Ok so what now ? "

" Come with me I would show you your room . "

" My room ? "

" yes you are staying over here ma'am . Cause Alice needs you Wyn . "

" Thanks for it . "

" No don't our daughter needs us . "

" Ok . um I think I should go . "

" Yeah . "

" Lead the way . "

We went to through the hall and ended up in a room . We entered into a large room which has a huge bed and a huge dressing table , wonderful large closet and a huge window to allow the light came inside and play .

" This your room . "

" WOW !!!! "

" Did you like it ? "

" I love it . "

" Glad to hear . "

" Yeah so .. what are we going to do ? "

" How about taking a round ? "

" That's better . After all mating season starts from today night . "

" What ? I thought it was tomorrow . "